Customer reviews

Package Quantity: 1|Style: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£1.98+ Free shipping

on 8 January 2017
Be aware this is a SMALL BALL !!! The picture below suggests it's beach ball sized as it's shown next to a larger ball in a hand (the frequently bought with item) but it's not. Admittedly I should have read the dimensions better; 7cm diameter.
It's stress ball material and fine for that purpose but not something you'd use for geography lessons.

still 5 stars as it isn't false advertising - I think it's amazon's error they're showing it next to a much larger ball below the product details which is confusing.
on 8 June 2017
Looks great... good to squish and bounces well off walls.
Good detail on the countries... even includes some of the more obscure ones.

Loses one star as it expels a really weird smell as you squish it.
on 8 June 2017
What i expected. Its for my daughter with expected adhd and struggling with frustration and anger issues. Its firm enough for her to squeeze hard. I think the coating may start to peel soon or would have got 5 stars.
on 30 March 2016
Great product, bought it as I like to have something to play with at work and also I get very cold hands. It had a bit of a strong smell when it arrived but that's gone now. My only issue is that I have quite small hands and I find the ball a bit big.
on 26 January 2017
We love this ball. Unfortunately our dog loves it equally and keeps eating it. We're on our third one now as my son keeps wanting it back.
on 14 June 2016
Small size but very fun for my eldest son. Really right colours. Both kids love playing catch with it or using it to play planet games. Bargain for the price
on 10 February 2017
OK sponge ball globe, a lot smaller than expected, but not that important as my 2 year old bit a chunk out of it
on 28 November 2013
i didn't realise this is was a small tennis ball size, useless you can not even read writing on there
on 22 December 2014
Bought these to give to participants at a training course. Everyone really enjoyed them and kept them after the course, which is always a good sign. If you squeeze them consistently and often, the pattern will wear. But that is pretty standard with printed stress balls.
on 16 May 2017
Another thing to help my autistic daughter