Customer reviews

Olympic Mascots 20cm Team GB Mini Plush

on 18 April 2016
I brought this for a present for my nephew, who loves the Olympics. Its a nice size, feels well made and is perfectly fitting to the Olympics. A really nice collectable to have.
on 29 December 2013
We attended two events of this fantastic ceremony when it will be forever in our minds and hearts. These mascots were given to our grandchildren on our return from the Games so they may remember too that Nanny and Granddad went to this monumental occasion and came back with such wonderful stories and enthusiasm.
on 11 August 2012
This great little mascot came as part of a bundle deal with Mandeville and Wenlok. I've done a review of these and can only say this little chap was the icing on the cake for 2 girls who thought they wouldn't get any of the mascots. Hope the deal is still on it really is well worth the money and also arrived next day - perfect!
on 3 December 2017
Great product
on 16 April 2016
Excellent!!!
on 1 July 2013
I bought this for my grandson who is autistic and he loved it. As far as I am concerned it was a nice quality product at a very reasonable price
on 8 November 2012
Knew that if I waited until after the event, there would be some merchandise available much cheaper. These are Christmas gifts for the children in the family. Ideal for £2 each!
on 26 February 2018
Lovely little mascot. Pleased to support our teams
on 1 September 2015
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 June 2013
Bought as a souvenier gift for younger child. They loved it.
Good size, well made. Arrived promptly and well packed.