Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 November 2010
Thought I'd buy this rather than the more expensive new release.Unfortunately it has my greatest irritation. Namely a mixture of studio and "live" recordings.How I hate applause and vocal whooping drowning out the start of a song.Not the All Time Greatest CD for me.
on 24 January 2004
Tony Bennett was born in Queens in 1926,he was brought up in New York and throughout his career was influenced by Frank Sinatra. Having recoreded over 300 songs this album is just a sample of what the Americans think is Tony's best work, it is a perfect collection of vocal and musical talent! A truly "must have" for any Tony Bennett fan!
on 2 December 2010
we heard 'boulevard of broken dreams' on some advert(product forgotten) and tracked the CD down - we were then reminded of just how great Tony Bennett was - wonderful voice and control over it , a real find.
on 4 August 2009
Have listened to TB since the 60's but have been 'waylayed'by Rock and family.... Great to revisit an old 'friend' and realise how much I have missed those wonderful songs. A fabulous album, go out and buy it!
on 9 August 2013
Some of Tony Bennett's well known and well liked popular song, including I Left my HEart inSan Francisco, Stranger in Paradise, Fly me to the Moon, Who Can I Turn To?, Night & Day, Cheek to Chhek. All sung in the eay listening style of Tony Bennett.
on 21 June 2013
I have not been a great fan of this type of music but was pleasantly surprised how relaxing this range of Tony Bennett was. It covers his music styles over many years and I guess this will have to be re-recorded at some point as he is still making new sounds with his Duets albums.

I am very pleased to add this to my collection and was very pleased with the delivery and price. Great value
on 12 January 2013
Some of Tony Bennett's best hits, Lots of popular classic songs sung in his own distinctive style.The odd song not quite so and some of the intros' are a bit messy.
on 28 August 2014
Tont Bennett has a melodious voice, it means he can sing the lyrics without instrumental accompanyment. Great singers both male and female have this quality.Whether he is singing with the Ralph Sharron trio or big band, the change is effortless with universal appeal. Tony Bennett has his favourites. Dueting with Queen Latifa and also solo
The timeless: Who can I turn to' Dueting with Alejandro Sanz,'Yesterday I heard the rain'and not forgetting the duet with Amy Winehouse Body and Soul would I,m sure become a classic one day.With all the noise that passes off as music, hand on heartI,m glad I'm not young anymore
on 29 December 2011
Loved this guys music all of my life. Many have tried to outdo him but have failed miserably.Here he is again proving he has what it takes to hold an audience in suspense.
Tony has what it takes to keep coming back with more sublime music recorded in his own inimitable fashion. Well done Tony and lets hope there are still many more albums to come.
on 13 July 2013
Tony Bennett was one of the classic singers of the fifties and Every performance and recordingwas guaranteed to provide the best entertainment