on 23 September 2017
Perfect for my daughters Victorian day at school, she particularly liked the bonnet
2 people found this helpful
on 11 November 2017
Item arrived next day via prime, purchased for my daughter for a school victorian day. the item fitted perfectly & was good quality for the price.
on 13 December 2017
Bought this for my daughter's school play. Fit perfectly. Material seems really good. Really great value for money. Washes really well.
on 21 August 2017
Arrived on time for school history week.
Disappointed that the dress was see through as no material underneath the apron , so additional clothes had to be worn underneath.
on 16 March 2018
This looks great! My daughter loves it. Good material. The sizes comes up a bit small. We ordered 7-9 years, and my daughter is 130 cm and 25 kg (which is the smaller side of the bracket). It’s not tight, but she can’t grow much before it get’s too small. It’s a bit short as well. So I would definitely go for a bigger size.
on 14 October 2017
Great little outfit; fits well. My daughter is looking forward to her school trip and then having this in her dressing up box.
on 9 May 2017
Fits great, my daughter looks adorable in it.looking forward to Victorian day at school..
Very comfortable and fast delivery ,
on 2 December 2015
I bought this dress for my daughter's victorian day in school. I subscribed to Prime and asked it to be delivered to my local "collect in store" shop. It was great! It arrived in time and the collect in store was super convenient for I did not have to deal with "sorry, we missed you" cards.
The dress is just like it is in the picture, size is a bit small: my daughter is a petit 7 years old who usually wears size 6, but I ordered size 7 because I knew about this dress sizes being a bit small. It fit her perfectly! The material is synthetic but it is very soft and it looks well made. Very happy young victorian maid and very happy mummy customer.
on 11 April 2013
I bought this for my 10 year old daughter as she needed to dress as a Victorian school girl for a school trip. They were going to take part in a lesson as though they were in the Victorian era so she needed to look the part! The dress and mop hat were ideal. The outfit is quite thin so you will still need tights or leggins and a long sleeved top under it. The only issue I have with the outfit is that it cannot be machine washed only sponged dry. The dress is more navy blue than black as I had expected.It fitted my daughter fine and she is average size for a 10 year old,
on 30 May 2016
Lovely dress which arrived navy blue not black (as photograph) which is ok except the dress is see-through (again photograph is very misleading)! Very disappointing that the dress with an apron 'over it' is in fact just the apron in front and there's no navy dress underneath resulting in it being completely transparent. My daughter doesn't want to have to wear anything underneath. A very misleading photograph and information. I would not have bought this had I known.