Size: 7-9 years|Change

on 27 November 2013
We got this dress for our daughter for one Victorian day at school and I think, it perfectly did the job. It may not be is as fancy as some other cotton dresses, but looks smart and after one day of using it, you put it back in a wardrobe, where it can wait for another occasion for several more years :-). Size was OK.
on 19 April 2015
Absolutely amazing!! For a start it was delivered on a Sunday!! When I received an email Sunday morning saying your package will be delivered today I thought it was going to come Monday but it didn't! As for the product the quality is great 10/10 :-)
on 2 December 2015
I bought this dress for my daughter's victorian day in school. I subscribed to Prime and asked it to be delivered to my local "collect in store" shop. It was great! It arrived in time and the collect in store was super convenient for I did not have to deal with "sorry, we missed you" cards.
The dress is just like it is in the picture, size is a bit small: my daughter is a petit 7 years old who usually wears size 6, but I ordered size 7 because I knew about this dress sizes being a bit small. It fit her perfectly! The material is synthetic but it is very soft and it looks well made. Very happy young victorian maid and very happy mummy customer.
on 8 February 2015
It was used for a school Edwardian day. It's a dark blue, it took me ages to work out it wasn't black!! The white section is see through so your child will need to be able to wear something underneath but it was great for the day.
on 30 May 2016
Lovely dress which arrived navy blue not black (as photograph) which is ok except the dress is see-through (again photograph is very misleading)! Very disappointing that the dress with an apron 'over it' is in fact just the apron in front and there's no navy dress underneath resulting in it being completely transparent. My daughter doesn't want to have to wear anything underneath. A very misleading photograph and information. I would not have bought this had I known.
on 8 March 2012
My daughter loves it. It is for a school dress up day - Historical figures. Seems good quality and durable. Was delivered within days. Very happy to recommend it to anyone.
on 14 April 2011
the dress arrived very quickly. medium size fits my 9 yr old very well. Really pleased with it, will need a t-shirt underneath and white thick tights but a good purchase and good value for money.
on 24 July 2011
great dress came a bit smaller then i thought it would be but very happy ! but it did only just fit so maybe buy 1 size bigger thankyou
on 28 February 2013
Bought this for a school event. I didn't want to pay over the odds for a 'one-use' item and this was perfect. Like the other posters say I did buy a bigger size (my daughter is reasonably tall for her age and I bought the next size up) and was glad i did. My little one also needed white underclothes as the white section of the outfit is quite thin and see through. Too cold to wear without anything else if it's chilly outside!
Delivery was quick smart and product was great - not sure how they do it for the price!
on 14 September 2012
Very good price for a school dress up costume,it is not a 'toy' item so cannot describe like that really. As said by others it is a one piece so the apron does NOT have the navy dress underneath, it is sewn in as part of the outfit, which means it is see through so will put tights & t shirt underneath. Good overall look.

See one answered question