on 11 February 2018
I have always had a fascination with this Disney film, being a true blue Disney fan I consider it one of the great ones. I adore the animation from the fifties and earlier Disney movies (just like Snow White and Cinderella). I feel that the Disney artists had a touch of what Wonderland is like and just had fun with this one. Beautiful colours, bright and vivid, I simply enjoy the dazzling colors. The silliness is great and the cast are brilliant. I did hear that Alice was one of Walt Disney’s least favourite characters, he thought she was too cold! But when you are surrounded by a bunch of loonies that don't care for you, I think you might be a tad cold too lol ;)
on 20 March 2017
We love this film. Im collecting all the Disney dvds for my children then when they are older and have their own children they can be passed onto them. Great price from Amazon and fast delivery as always from Amazon. I buy all my dvds from Amazon as the prices are brilliant and wont be beat.
on 12 May 2017
However many remakes they do, this is, and will remain, the first and original. You must remember this is all hand made, no computers, just patience, dedication and sweat. A work of art as much as a movie or cartoon, like most of Disney's original material. Watchable with the kids or just for fun for its "trippyness", listen to the words...
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 March 2015
This film is a timeless classic and will always be one of my favourite Disney classics. The HD of the blu-ray makes the movie look new and updated without taking away the charm of the original movie. The extras on the disc are phenomenal which I really didn't expect, there are interviews with the original girl who played Alice in Wonderland who is now grown up and much more. All in all, a lovely little present to myself.
on 29 November 2017
this is an excellent product i was really pleased with this seller wonderful quality
on 3 May 2016
Alice in Wonderland is my favourite Children's book, ever since I read it when I was ten years old. This animation does not disappoint, and captures all the peculair characters, enchantment and surreal oddness perfectly. My favourite is the Cheshire Cat .....
on 16 August 2017
Good product, as described, very good price, very quick delivery, would use again.
on 31 December 2014
Alice and Dinah the cat, The White Rabbit and the Caterpillar smoking the hookah and asking "Whoo R U...". Yes; all the characters are here in this timeless classic Disney DVD. Just plonk yourself down in your favourite chair and return to your childhood before the cares and worries of the world crowd in on you again! Computer animation still can't touch the quality and artistry of the Disney Studio and after half a century this is still amazing!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 28 March 2014
I bought Alice in Wonderland for my 2 year old granddaughter, as I had loved the book, when I was a child. My granddaughter loves rabbits, and loves this DVD of Alice in Wonderland, she adores Alice, and from the moment the white rabbit appears, she watches intently for the rabbit to reappear. She loves the part where the rabbit runs around stating he is late, loves the moment when Alice eats the carrot from the rabbit, and becomes smaller, loves the dog sweeping away the path, adores the moon which becomes a cheshire cat..........she loves the whole movie, from the quality sound, the superb graphics, and the story of Alice , bringing out the fantasy world of childhood.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 October 2017
Enjoyable. Great to relive childhood memories.