Price:£6.10+ Free shipping

on 27 February 2013
These are great little baskets. Bought them to put in my rats' cages as another bed/toy and they love it. The edges aren't sharp at all and they're the perfect size. Couldn't find them this small in any garden centre at all, very pleased - and EXCELLENT price!
on 4 February 2016
This is lovely, I bought it to go in my little Hobbit garden and with the lining it enables it to contain water for my plant. it arrived very quickly indeed and will probably be buying more of these from this seller. very happy.
on 7 July 2014
These look lovely but they need to be lined with some water-retaining plastic or something. Mine are now empty after all my plants in them died of drought despite watering three times daily. To be fair it was a very very hot couple of weeks here in sunny Southampton but they've got to go.
on 4 August 2013
A great addition to the garden. Quite unusual and so good for a small plant.Need to remember to water very frequently.
on 25 June 2015
I ordered 2 of these little baskets and they are so cute. Love 'em, but will take heed of what other reviewers have said and make sure they don't dry out. They arrived well within the due date.
on 7 June 2014
These attractive mini baskets were just what I was looking for and not found in garden centres. The quality is good .Reasonably priced. Excellent Service and fast delivery .
on 15 February 2014
i have hanging baskets but these suit so many little places - have ordered another 2 for friends who can plant up these little gems so easily.
on 14 July 2014
Pleased with baskets though I thought they were chrome colour from the picture but were actually green.
on 19 April 2016
So pleased with my delightful little basket, as I have just the spot for it and can't wait to fill it!
on 6 December 2014
Smaller than expected,my fault.