Customer reviews

Style: Headphones|Colour: Blue|Change

on 25 September 2016
Great fit and would be ideal for children but the wiring isn't robust enough for children had 2 replacements as the wire between the jack and the phones just get broken and makes it faulty . Thicker wire Jvc and you would have a good product
on 20 August 2017
I don't understand the reviews about bad connectors.... My kid is 4 and has been using these near daily for a few months with no issues. The cable is a bit short for me but perfect for what the kid needs it for. The sound quality is good and it definitely volume limits (preventing the little one from rocking it loud with team umizoomi, bonus!). Sound leakage is minimal at maximum volume, so I can't hear the awful children's programmes. Great for the price and great quality.
on 21 June 2017
These broke after a month and a half. The wires ended up with loose wires so the sound stopped. Yes, children are more likely to break something like this more quickly but surely if they are designed for children then they should come reinforced. I've since replaced these with Snug Play+ headphones and they are much better quality and are lasting alot longer
on 12 July 2017
Bought these so my daughter could listen to films when we go on long journeys. She cannot hear the film over the road noise, due to the maximum volume being capped for safety.
Just not fit for purpose. So we all have to listen to Frozen....AGAIN!!
on 3 August 2017
Bought for my son for a flight to Italy. If your toddler is an audiophile I would suggest looking elsewhere. If, like mine, your child likes bright colours and stickers then these are good value. I'd say the fit is designed for a 5 year old minimum but my 3 year old could also use them.
on 17 April 2016
Too big for my 3.5 year old who has a small head. The head piece doesn't fit as snug as it should - there are large gaps, leading it to slip off her head. She uses my sound intone one & that fits her! And that's an adult one.
on 30 June 2017
These headphones are brilliant. Purchased for my 3 year old, who loved the extra bonus of being able to decorate them with stickers. They work really well and are durable (didn't break when handled by a heavy handed child or parent). The sound limiter is a great aspect as you do not have to worry they are going to deafen themselves unintentionally. Would highly recommend.
on 11 December 2016
Sound quality is good, I really like the volume limiting aspect and they are a great size for a child.
on 19 May 2017
Good product
looks like sturdy enough to deal with my kid, the volume limiter is perfect for his ear health.
Recommended for kids
on 30 August 2017
Nice pair of headphones for my toddler. He enjoyed putting the stickers on. I knocked a star of as the lead is very short - it suits listening to a tablet in a car but needs to be a bit longer if you're plugging it into a pc.