on 16 August 2016
Purchased as a replacement for my Canon SX40 HS camera. Looks identical to the original NB-10L battery that came with the camera. Capacity is 1100mAh, up from 920mAh with the original. Fits camera just like the original; charges and performs as good as or better than the original but with greater capacity. Overall very happy with the purchase so far.

Update; had the battery for almost 18 months now. It performs every bit as good if not better than the original Canon battery. It's that good I'm going to get another. Enough said.
Really happy with purchasing this!
Lasts ages, charges fast and it's made well, exactly like the original - Just as I would expect.

Not much more to say, great item!
Definitely recommended!

Nitsan
on 6 April 2013
Bought this as a back up for our Canon camera, not actually tested it against the original, but it fits the camera and hopefully will last as long as the very expensive Canon originals, if not, this is acceptable for the price. Good service from the seller.
on 10 March 2012
Got this some time ago. It works just like my other one and i like using it, it's very good quality, etc.
The battery time seems identical to the original battery on my Canon G1 X.
With the 2 batteries I can travel loads without needing a charge.

Overall i'd recommend this definitely.

Serg
on 31 January 2012
Seems to be an excellent battery as far as I can see. I have used it while original battery is recharging with no problem at all.It`s even hard to tell them apart.Around a fifth of the original price had to try it out so far a huge success. Delivery cost packaging etc; also excellent
on 6 July 2012
Got a speedy delivery from the seller in time to take this on holiday as a spare battery for a new Canon SX40. The battery has a proper protective cap on it as does a Canon original. My experience was that the charge does not last as long as a Canon original battery but with my Canon and this one, I could get through a whole day of photography. It seemed to recharge quickly too. And this obviously costs FAR less than a Canon original too. A recommended spare or back-up or I would think that two of these would be a good alternative to a more expensive battery.
on 2 January 2013
I was wary of other comments but I shouldn't have been it works very much as the original Canon battery does keeps it charge well and I have no complaints at all.
on 7 September 2012
I bought a spare battery for my camera which was delivered promptly and well packaged.
Unfortunately the battery developed a fault soon after use, and would no longer accept a charge.
I contacted the seller on a Sunday explaining my issue.
Within minutes I received a confirming email that he will dispatch a new one on Monday.
Monday I received another email that the replacement has been dispatched.
I received the new battery a few days later.
Thank you for a prompt, hassle-free service. I will certainly buy from this reseller again.
on 13 March 2013
Seems to be as good as a Canon named Brand battery. I use this battery while the Canon battery is recharging with no problem at all. I also appear to get more photographs from this than the own brand and it is approximately one quarter the cost. I feel comfortable recommending this product.
on 20 March 2013
although it takes longer to recharge and does not last quite as long this replacement battery is very good value for money.