on 23 December 2012
I have not bought this brand before and I was influenced by the positive reviewers but I am disappointed. I was expecting something like Miss Sixty Jeans but they are certainy not comparable (to be fair these are sinificantly cheaper).
I have followed the advice and ordered a bigger size, I am a comfortable size 27 and I have ordered size 28, and it fits well. I have bought faded black and the colour is good also. The problem is that these jeans are very very thin, but I guess this is what you get for 23£. I am also not sure how it will hold after washing.
on 8 March 2012
Theses are fabulous jeans, lovely and soft with just the right amount of stretch. Remember that they are small fitting so order one size bigger than your usual. Perfect fit with plenty of stretch. A real bargain at the Amazon price. I ordered 3 pairs pink, blue & dark denim & they are all FABULOUS!
on 29 January 2013
I got these in the "dark indigo snowspot" colour & they're lovely. They're so comfortable! Just purchased the red ones so I can't wait for them to get here. Just wish they had more colours in my size!!!
on 8 February 2013
These jeans are so soft it's more like wearing leggings. I'm a size 8 but after reading other reviews which warned they came up small and very skinny opted for a size 10 (28'' waist). However I think the sizing is remarkably accurate and should have gone for my normal size. They are not particularly skinny around the ankle either. That said, they are incredibly comfy, and as they are so soft you don't get any uncomfortable rucking around the backs of your knees. Will definitely buy more BBS jeans in the future.
on 20 January 2013
These are very soft material, not like denim at all. Fit well, but I wished they were a bit longer as that is how I like them, for turning up or the wrinkled ankle effect.
Very comfy to wear, so all in all I am happy with them
on 21 January 2013
better than i expected, not quite as the picture suggests, colour is slightly different, good fit, very stretchy material, i brought my usual size and fits well.
overall very happy with jeans at the price i paid.
on 26 February 2013
Well packaged,if fact a bit over the top for jeans as they are not breakable!
Delivered quick.
Well pleased with these jeans.
As I am a size 10,I bought size 10,but I think I could of had a size 8
as they are quite stretchy.
Love the colour.
They leg length is always a thing with me as I am under 5 ft
but they are ok and have a small crerase at the ankle.
would buy again if I could get at this price!
on 15 February 2013
I bought these jeans before at a shop and loved them ..as others have recommended buy a size bigger than usual. Good buy overall..
on 13 March 2013
I didn't receive these jeans as Amazon sent me a pair of Wrangler instead so I can't comment on the item. Review is based on ordering an "in stock" item, receiving the wrong item and then being informed that the item I wanted was not in stock. Also couldn't return in the usual way either, had to email customer services and wait for their responses before I could send back.
on 11 April 2013
These jeans are a nice colour and the material feels quite nice too, but they are suppose to be a thirty waist and I am a 29
They are quite tight so think the size is wrong as all my other jeans fit nicely.