Customer reviews

Wacom ACK-40401-N Wireless Accessory Kit - Black

on 7 October 2017
It's a shame that Wacom is using this as a money grab, since there's really no reason wireless capability shouldn't be built into every Wacom tablet by now. Also the fact that I can't use my built-in Bluetooth but have to tie up a USB port with yet another dongle (looking at you, Kensington and Logitech) is a weird design decision. That said, this works beautifully and it's nice to be able to take my tablet around with me and use it without having to fumble with cables. So five stars for the performance of this device, but no stars for Wacom's greed.
on 18 September 2017
ok
on 15 July 2013
It's OK for what I use it for, but the batter life is pretty poor; and it takes 6 hours to charge. I think someone at Wacom needs to take a look at the design of their batteries, or the power consumption of their products.

If I were using it all day, every day, I'd be getting frustrated by the frequent recharging.
on 11 September 2017
Doesn't seem to work! Not worth the money
on 17 June 2017
My son is very happy with this item.
on 28 September 2017
Works realy well
on 17 February 2012
So yes the cost is a little high for what you get (they should just ship it with the wacom), but what the hell it's very nice to have. I haven't had to recharge the battery once (meaning simply putting the ubs-cable in), and I've had it for almost a month I think.. The way it's placed in the wacom is very nifty as well. :)

Also the delivery was suuuper fast.
on 19 December 2012
The kit comes with a discreet usb plug into your computer, another to plug into the tablet, and a battery to go into your tablet. Nothing more, nothing less, but it's absolutely everything you need for the job. Set up took less than a minute, and then was immediately good to go (The instructions did say the battery would need charging, but mine worked straight away.) I use mine for the Intuos5 which has a very long lead, so I can now ditch that and work tangle-free. Perfect.
on 23 August 2013
This produced totally erratic and unexpected cursor movements due I think to the proximity of my wifi hub and/or a cordless telephone to my computer. The instruction booklet mentions this possibility but I cannot resite either of them so had to return the kit for a refund. I gave it three stars because the kit itself in the right position may very well be ok so didn't want to mark it down to one star.
on 3 May 2017
I have had this now for nearly two years and the experience has not been great. When it works it is very convenient but, it hardly works. Charge the battery, turn it off and leave it for a week. You can be sure when you come back to use it, the battery will be dead, meaning you have to plug it in. Even when the battery is charged, the connection drops randomly. This happens very frequently like every 6 or 7 minutes. The only way to cure it it to unplug the dongle and then put it back in.

This wireless accessory kit is certainly not worth it. I wish wacom had some competition on the market for pen tablets. Hopefully then they would engineer better products.