Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 1 May 2012
This is a short video review I have made for the Screen Protectors I have recently purchased from Amazon. This is my very first video review, so please forgive my broken english. I will improve, I promise...
33 Comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 January 2012
Hi. I've ordered many screen protectors for my sensation xe and these are the best so far. Many others were far too small mainly to accomodate for the sensations curved screen edges. So once its on u can tell straight away there is a screen protector on it and looks a bit daft.

These ones are the biggest I've used. They fit pretty much, the whole screen. Approx 1 millemeter is left around the edge.
I will say because of the bevelled screen edge, there is a very slight line around the edge of the protector because of the lift but its less than a millimeter and hard to notice.
I've had mine on for a month and it looks no different.
Basically, if you are very careful and patient when applying the protector on, it should stay on no probs.
on 15 May 2012
I went through several different screen protectors for my sensation xe all of them failing to cover the whole screen. These ones do! Excellent product I highly recommend them.
on 14 November 2013
Bought these to use with my Sensation XE instead of XL because original XE covers aren't perfect. I've cut these XL covers to fit my XE perfectly and it works very well. Staying in place just fine and every cover comes with its own application micro fibre cloth. Can't complain.
on 24 April 2012
I like products that do what they're supposed to do with the minimum of fuss or bother. This is such a product. To be honest the guard I've fitted seems so good that I can't see myself needing any of the spares that come in the pack but at the price, it's good value for money.
on 6 January 2013
I've tried all screen protectors and these are the only ones I will buy yes there hard to put on bit once they are you cant tell there there ,no air bubbles and no reflective faults just buy them and see
on 18 April 2012
the product is great. Very good value for money and if you get rid of the air bubbles you wont know your fone has the protective sheet. Great dispatch and excellent value for money.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 May 2014
Can't say much, apart from the screen protectors doing their job. Thick enough to prevent any scratches from reaching the screen, and easy to clean with the cloth provided.
on 6 March 2013
these protectors are great looking not too thick, but protective,and easy to fix, at a great price for ten screen protector really good,thanks
on 10 April 2012
I found the item to be really good and arrived quickly too, would use the vendor again, yes yes yes