VINE VOICEon 26 June 2014
Great value needle set. On hindsight, after using them, maybe I should have gone for the needles with fatter handles (you can get crochet sets with bamboo/plastic handles which might be better for some people) - just my personal preference as after using them, I find on the smaller sizes, the handles just feel too thin (or maybe its just my fat fingers!!), but it doesnt detract from the fact that this is very good value for money set of needles.

Unfortunately I didnt realise the seller was sending from China, consequently it took near 3 weeks. (From past experience with Chinese sellers - I do actually buy some stuff direct from China - it can take between two weeks to just over a month, and even longer if theres a problem with the post. Its my fault - when I looked the sellers address up before purchasing and saw it was a London based address, but the sellers name is 'LTZmart-ships from HK' I must have missed the 'ships from hong kong' in the name, so my own fault really, although it would be nice if Amazon could identify these international sellers better so users can make their own informed choices of who to buy from.

If you dont want a horrendously long wait, either go for a seller that has the 'Fufilled by Amazon' (this gets sent directly from Amazon warehouses and will have the usual super efficient delivery, or make sure the company is sending the item from uk, (don't just go by their business address!)
on 18 February 2012
Product arrived in good time .The crochet hooks are very good quality and i love the bright colours . I am very happy with my purchase .
on 6 February 2014
This is rated with 1 star because we're not told that a product is coming from abroad, in this case China, & having chosen standard delivery of 5 - 7 days I then had to wait over a month, in which time my friend's birthday had come & gone! I wrote to chase delivery & had a stange unintelligible note from China! They arrived without any packaging, in a brown paper envelope, held together with a rubberband & no paperwork enclosed. The surfaces are painted roughly & were scratched but I kept them as couldn't be bothered to go thrtough anothjer rigamarole.
on 1 January 2013
Good price, quick delivery. Quailty is good, but some hooks aren't smooth enough and catching on yarn. Apart from that - nice, colourful set.
on 25 November 2013
I love these! The colours make it faster for me to select the right needle size, and the range is great from crocheting tiny items (2mm) to doing more chunk winter scarf / jumpers with the 8mm - now I just need to get going on making things with them! Also they were really good value for money, they are metal and I find the weight helps with crochet rather than the plastic ones and arrived quickly!
on 1 April 2013
i have had a set of crochet hooks since i was 4, i am now 50. i bought these just because they were pretty colours. the quality is very good and i love their cheeriness, this is the set i take on holiday with me. highly recommend
on 3 September 2015
These crochet hooks are great value for money! You get a great range of sizes within the pack and they are very comfortable and easy to crochet with. very smooth edges and finishing which does not catch on the yarn and sizes are marked on the handles and easily read to make finding the size you need simple and easy. Great range of colours on the hooks and an easy and comfortable grip for longer crochet projects. These are my favourite hooks to crochet with. Will be buying some for my mum and friends who crochet... would definitely recommend these hooks!
on 14 July 2012
I wanted to start crocheting again after a few years, this is a great starter set. Good quality hooks in funky colors. The package arrived very fast. I am happy with the product.
on 7 February 2012
crochet hooks, what could go wrong ? the points that you push through the stitch are a bit too rounded. the point on the end of the hook is a little too pointy. they work ok with a tighter spun heavier weight yarn. I think theyre not that good for very fine work, or for wool thats a little snaggy. so if youre after hooks that will catapult your work into an expert category i'd look around before buying sorry.
44 comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 October 2013
I have bought better quality & smoother bamboo hooks before but they were much more expensive so actually I was very pleasantly surprised at how good these were for the low cost. They also arrived very quickly-thankyou!

See one answered question