Customer reviews

on 28 September 2017
Didn't realise when I ordered these that they were coming from China so they took AGES to arrive. But that was my fault for not checking properly. Some of the hooks arrived a bit bent (a couple of 1000 miles will do that!) But my husband managed to straighten them out somewhat. Overall good quality for the price.
on 8 October 2017
I'm new to crochet but these needles seem to be good quality. However I have got a crochet related injury from over doing it and now I have a splint for my poorly thumb. Crochet is addictive it's the crack of the wool world.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 September 2017
Perfect, lots of sizes so I can pick up stitches in whatever I'm knitting. Bright colours are easy to see if you lose one down the settee. Excellent value and quick delivery.
on 2 December 2016
I love the fun colours and they feel right in the hand
on 27 April 2017
These are reasonable quality although some of the numbers needed securing back on
on 30 April 2017
nice crochet hooks for the price great service.
on 5 September 2017
Exactly as described, no complaints whatsoever.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 June 2017
Good. Still here 5 years later.
Couldn't be happier. Thank you.
on 24 May 2013
They arrived very quickly, within the week, and for the cheap price they are very good quality. They seem to be the right size and come in a little plastic case and in different colours. They are very easy to use and excellent to crochet with. I'd recommend these to another beginner like myself.