on 2 November 2013
i love this outfit as it really stands out as being 70s
good quality material if a little bit thin
good fit. i am a size 14 so bought the 14-16 one which fits well, if you're a 16 though i'd buy the next size up
on 4 January 2013
Wore it to a fancy dress party and it was so comfortable, have kept it in case we have another one to go to. Size was spot on.
on 23 March 2016
Groovy baby!
Love it. I read previous reviews and checked it thoroughly before trying it on. Perfect condition.
Fits perfectly 14-16 and feels great!
The party isnt for another 3 weeks and i cant wait to wear it 😀
on 4 November 2014
This was a great costume for a recent 70s do. I am normally a size 12/14 but decided to get the medium even though it said UK 14/16. It fit well, not too tight, comfy for dancing the night away to ABBA. Received in good time. Very happy to have bought when on offer at half price. Hand washed well and now I have a costume to use again and again. Beats hiring.
on 8 March 2013
Outfit overall suited the purpose.However after reading other reviews saying order the bigger size I ended up going for a medium which I guess was the size 14. I am 5'6" and 9st.6lbs.They sent me a large top and a medium pants but I couldn't be bothered to send it back. The pants length was fine but slightly big but was ok as the top covered that but I had to shorten the top and take it in at the sides. The material is a nylon/viscose so not that great but was made rather well. If you are my size I would definitely go for a smaller size say 10-12 or medium. The end result was fine but I wouldn't wear it for anything else other than for a 60s party as that was what it was intended for.
on 29 April 2014
very good fit and comfortable outfit. would recommend to anyone wanting a costume for fancy dress. Reasonably priced and very pleased with my purchase
on 24 February 2014
Ordered this for a friend who wore it to a 70s disco party and was pleased with the fit and quality.
on 22 September 2015
Brilliant outfit, looked really good and felt very comfortable. Definitely a size 12-14, wouldn't fit size 16. Stitching wasn't brilliant on the top but nobody noticed, material was better than expected. Would definitely recommend.
on 19 October 2015
Bought this for a musical play I'm in and I was very happy indeed. For the price it's really great. Fits well, is comfy and I love the extras of the headband and necklace.
on 3 April 2014
delivery good but trousers had a hole down the leg, didnt realise till i was on my wkend away which is what i brought the outfit for so therefore i couldnt wear it