on 5 June 2016
'cos my phone is quite old now I didn't think I would be able to replace my broken charger.
But Hi-Tec came up trumps, no hassle, very fast delivery - what more could you ask?
Well recommended.
on 6 August 2012
Having bought the Samsung Galaxy Mini I was deeply disappointed that I could not charge it in the car .... and these phones need charging daily (sometimes twice a day!)

Our previous LG phones had a USB connector into a mains plug which could be removed and plugged into a USB adapter connected to the car's cigar lighter socket. The separate USB cables the come with the Samsung will charge them from a PC but not from the car's USB adapter.

This product obviously has a bit more technology inside ... now we can use the GPS navigation system on the phone without the battery grinding to a halt.
on 21 August 2013
I love this charger, it stays put while charging,( not like the one i had ) , its brilliant and i would certainly recommend it , (my car is a citreon,) by the way, Thank- you to the seller , fast delivery, what more would you want , Brill.
on 24 June 2013
the first one I ordered worked okay but I lost it - so ordered a second one but this sometimes does not work in my car - connection issues via the cigarette lighter - but it did work okay in my husbands car????? Okay for the price.
on 7 March 2013
This does what it is supposed to do and is a third of the price of those you buy on the high street, great product, it now remains to be seen how long it lasts.
on 12 July 2013
this suits my needs exactly does what its supposed to great does charge while driving ready for taking with you or leaving in the car
on 13 September 2013
yep, this works fine no problems at all. Product delivered quickly and worked first time. What can I say it charges my phone brilliantly.
on 24 December 2013
Spending a lot of time away from home and travelling in the car, an in car charger was essential. This has proved very adequate and reliable.
on 5 September 2017
haven't use it yet but if as good as other products bought i'll be happy
on 29 January 2016
Great for on the move charging.