on 7 October 2012
The bed was delivered on time, easy to assemble and looks beautiful when built. I would recomend this product as i am completely satisfied with both service and product.
on 24 June 2013
Lovely bed, very sturdy & easy to put together. The only difficulty we had was knocking in the 4 tops to the end of the posts but if you have a rubber hammer this would be done easily. Looks lovely when assembled. Very good quality for the price.
on 27 November 2012
Great bed fitted together well and easily-put it up on my own,very steady and nicely made,great value for money,delivery could of been a bit more accurate to save waiting in for days but otherwise a great buy
on 28 September 2013
Only just unpacked this item which has obviously been returned by someone else judging by the way it appears to have been packed up. Presume it was returned last time because there are marks on the paintwork that will not rub off. No invoice enclosed so now have to waste time researching how to return it!! The bed itself looks quite nice it's a shame that the product was not checked before sending it out again .
on 4 November 2013
Arrived in fairly good time. Assembling was pretty simple but took me and my partner just over 2 and a half hours.
The bed it's self is nice, if a bit cheap looking. Any friends/family that have seen it alwaysgive it loads of compliments but I just feel it looks better in the picture but saying that does the job and adds a bit of a victorian feel to the room.
Although I can't have it right against the wall because for some reason it creeks (?) And the two metal support rods underneath are annoying when they hit the wood floor when you sit or move about too hard.
All in all had I of read a review like this I'd have gone for another bed and probably prefered it but maybe it will grow on me lol
on 7 November 2013
Clear instructions and very easy to assemble. Bed is sturdy and looks as delightful as the pictures. The only difficulty which seems strange was putting the finials (bed knobs) on the top of each post. They didnt fit very well and required a lot of elbow grease.
The delivery of the item was difficult as it was almost impossible to get in contact with the warehouse.
However all in all i am very pleased with the product which fits in nicely with my shabby chic decor.
on 7 August 2013
Really nice bed for the price. I did have trouble getting the finials in but painted the bed so you couldn't see gaps. Very pleased
on 5 February 2013
Easy to install, was up and running in 30 minutes. I have no fault at all with this purchase and recommend it.
on 13 February 2014
Very feminine bed, looks great. Dont do what I did and not read instructions on how to build...

Love the bed however I need to keep tightening screws as it squeaks
on 11 November 2013
Do not purchase. Delivered broken, paint chips, it was uneven when made (one side slightly higher than the other) not worth the money!!!!

See one answered question