Customer reviews

OSRAM COOL BLUE INTENSE W5W halogen, license plate position light, 2825HCBI-02B, 12 V passenger car, double blister (2 unit)
Size: Double Blister|Style: Cool Blue Intense|Change

on 8 March 2017
I had to replace the default factory one that is simply horrible. The difference is, literally, like day and the night. Now I can see the road.

Obviously I am aware of much shorter life of this bulb, and this is why I always carry spare with myself. But I will *definitely* use the same (or +50% at least).
on 4 July 2017
Love these bulbs, can really tell how blue they are if put next to a similar vehicle, they have lasted me a few months already and they are still as bright as when I first put them in. Plenty of youtube videos on how to install them. I used them in a MK7 Ford Fiesta and it took me a matter of minutes. Great packaging and a great quality bulb!

10/10 recommend.
on 2 March 2017
Lights that are bright!

Replaced the originals in my BMW 1 series perfectly
on 4 May 2017
Yes they are bit brighter than the standard bulbs but really not any blue tint to these. If I had paid more than £5 I would be very disappointed. Maybe it's just my car (2015 Audi A3) but I just dont see what is that special about these....
on 14 May 2017
Brighter than the filament type. Lets see if they also last longer, as my passenger side one seems to like blowing every 2 or 3 months.
on 20 May 2017
Very good & bright they make a difference at night specially on roads with no street lamps
Only issue is they don't last very long
on 5 July 2017
All works as it should, i am not feeling any difference from previous halogen lamps, but at less it's works
on 31 May 2017
Nice white side light. A definite improvement on the old yellow ones I had. Compliments the night breaker lasers well.
on 12 March 2017
Replaced the original rear license plate light fine (one of them finally broke down after 10 years).
on 1 June 2017
Used them to replace the orange looking side light on my TT. Very happy with them. I hope they last