Customer reviews

on 30 August 2016
This product is perfect!

Pros
Very comfortable to ware around the arm. - (Very soft).
Works great with the iPhone 4.
Simple and easy to use.
Very durable - (Ive had this product for almost 4 months now, Ive used it almost everyday and it still works).

Cons
The velcro strap will wear out after about 3 months, after using it almost very day.
(You could always sew on a new velcro strap, or buy a new one)?..

Over all I would definitely recommended this product! and I would definitely one agen.
on 7 April 2014
I really like the armband.Material is very strong, and wear very comfortable. Recommend you to buy. A good shopping experience.
on 13 May 2013
I bought this product for my wife to use with her new iPhone, as it states that the strap is adjustable, but it is far too large for her to use. Do not buy this product if you are skinny lady (or buying for one). She's around 60kg and 5'8'' with small arms.

On the positive side it does look good and you can easily fit a standard Yale key into the pocket. Rather than send it back I passed on to my male friend and he is very happy with it.
on 8 September 2012
This product is yes very nice looking and modern with its yellow detail and my ipod touch fits in a treat, BUT my iphone 4s, yes it fits, but is very tight so tight it works its way up out of the sleeve .
If you have larger arms it is tight on your arm too , it feels like you are having your blood pressure tested.

my conclusion is very nice looking but its more for the ipod touch, too small for iphone 4s and not for larger arms
on 26 June 2013
My first fault with this product is the design. Once your iPhone is in the case, the top of the seal does not fit over the top of your phone, which could potentially allow rain to get into the armband and your phone. I gave now bought a replacement which does properly cover the iPhone in the armband.
Secondly, the armband was absolutely huge. I could have almost wrapped it twice around my arm.
on 15 November 2012
I've got through a few iphone armbands of varying quality and this is by far the best. It has a really good front face that sits tight against the phone screen making it is easy to see and use. The phone doesn't move about inside and very sucure if you're waving your arms about. The armband is a good width, soft and with plenty of velcro so very comfortable and adjustable. A very happy customer.
on 12 September 2012
This armband was just what I was looking for. It's lightweight and the material lets your skin breathe. I had problems with previous armbands as they were always too large for my arm (i'm female, size 12 with normal sized arms), but at last I found one that fits. The iPhone sits very snug inside the case. If you already have a case for your iPhone, you'll need to remove it before inserting it.
on 6 September 2013
Good product. Iphone fits snug into the sleeve and then is easily slipped over arm and using the velcro fastening is easily adjustable to required tightness. Still able to use the touch screen through the plastic cover and like the added advantage of being able to keep one key in the pocket.
on 20 June 2012
I was looking for a product that would allow me to safely take my iPhone out when running rather than trusting the small mp3 player pockets they attach to gym bottoms. My review is based on using this product once.

PROS: strongly made product which looks nice. The small key pocket is a nice touch and the fastening was strong.

CONS: Whilst the strap fitted my arm I could not see this fitting anyone with a muscular upper arm, the material became slippery when I sweat and this caused the armband to slip down my arm, the pocket snuggly fit my iPhone 4s with a hard case on but when I tried it without the case the phone easily slipped out.

Halfway through my run I did end up moving the strap to around my lower arm which was better, but like some other reviews I've read I think the iPhone is probably too bulky to wear on your arm and I'll be searching for something else.
on 2 September 2012
Really happy with this product and have had no problems with it. My iPhone slides in and out very easily and the armband itself has stayed in place during my runs, the material is definitely sweatproof! It seems very well made and does the job so I'm happy.