on 15 December 2011
At first I was thrilled with this product (even though it did take quite a long time to get to me) but, I then noticed that only one side of the jumper is decorated. I don't think that I was being unreasonable to assume that the back would decorated in a similar fashion to the front, it is however, absolutely bare.
It is also quite slim, I'm usually Mr Medium but i feel a large would have perhaps fitted better.
Other things aside it is a nice jumper...

... but only if you have your back to the wall.
on 28 October 2011
Really happy with my new Christmas jumper. Looks great and fits perfectly. I would say they are quite slim fitting, I got the large and was deliberating whether to get the medium or large. Glad I got the large, wouldn't want it to be any smaller.
on 20 February 2013
Bought as christmas gift. true to size and just as picture shows . The gift was loved and look lovely on . Good buy
on 3 March 2016