on 25 February 2014
my boots mat edges came undone after 4 months. looking for a replacement wanted a strainer one this time.
this has a double seal on the bottom edge which is against ur taps and so far is standing up to the wear and tear. No seals broken anywhere. Sea theme is lovely o sing about 'tiny Tim the turtle' to with visuals. As a bonus is a longer mat than most better coverage for my long bub and far reaching sprinkles.
on 17 May 2013
I bought this changing mat when my daugher was about four months old. She started to be wiggly and was making changing a difficult task.
This mat has good padding so she cannot go anywhere while I'm changing her. The size is larger than average so I'll be able to use it well into her toddlerhood.
on 24 May 2013
With our first grandchild due within weeks we decided to equip our home with the necessary equipment. This changing mat is of high quality,thick padding for comfort, wipe lean hygienic surface, bright and colourful. Excellent product
, highly recommend it!
on 12 July 2013
Great product, and very sturdy. I had a bad luck, because the "fits most dressers" didn't aplly to mine, but despite that, it's a good changing mat for a good price.
on 14 June 2013
This changing mat is much bigger than our previous one, with more padding. It is a perfect size to our 14 month old, who is v tall! Would recommend it, great quality.
on 18 December 2014
It broke after around 9 months but I kept it much longer as I was putting a towel on top of it.
on 1 February 2013
Nicely made nice picture and good quality.
Service was great packed well.
Perfect for a lottle boy cant go wrong
One person found this helpful
on 7 July 2013
Very pleased with my purchase. Just what I wanted to go with my 'seaside' theme. Very colourful and of excellent quality.
on 22 April 2013
I received the package on time. It's a very good changing mat, in a good price. Really value for money.
on 20 April 2013
A nice padded change mat, my daughter esp likes the animals on it. Easy to clean and looks very nice