on 16 March 2013
Bought this lathe and was not pleased at all, It broke on the first day and Draper had it collected to investigate the problem. Up until then the service was good but that soon changed. After about 2 weeks I started to try and find out what was going on with it, with no clear answers and after nearly a month with still no news and getting sent from Draper returns to the workshop I managed to get a refund from the company I bought it from which gave an outstanding service and I would use again. I will unfortunately not be buying anything with the name of Draper from now on as the service was I'm sorry to say, not good.
44 Comments| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 March 2013
Draper 33893 metal working Lathe.

For the price a well made lathe which although small in size is coping very well with everthing I have tried so far in my opinion good value for money.
on 5 March 2017
3-JAW CHUCK JAWS RUN OUT BY 0.15MM. EXPECTED BETTER. COMPENSATED BY USING PAPER SHIMS.
on 26 September 2012
I have found it be to a great purchase I feel I got a good quality product for my money,it looks like it is made very well, I have not used it yet but have checked to see if it is working it all seems ok and I am very pleased with my choice. Cannot wait to start using the lathe. Thank you for the free postage and packaging. I will certainly be telling friends and family of my great buy.