on 12 June 2015
A nice watch, but looked a bit cheap, given the price and that it's a designer label. It felt very light and so not very good quality, although it arrived in a nice presentation box. I sent this back in the end to get something that I thought looked a little more like the price I paid for it.
on 28 August 2013
I brought this watch for my husband's 50th Birthday, it is very stylish and my husband loved it, he hasn't taken it off since.
on 9 May 2015
Watch was fine, but I bought this as a gift and the packaging was scruffed, dirty and and scratched. It looked like it had been swept up from a warehouse floor, or at very best like I'd bought a knock-off. Was a bit embarrassed having to give it as a gift. If it's for yourself though and you're not bothered about presentation that the watch is really good.
on 7 October 2014
Well packaged and the quality of the product was a good as I expected from Hugo Boss. Do not be fooled by the price this product is genuine and excellent quality.
on 19 April 2015
small and really elegant watch, looks good with the shirt, sweater or t shirt. I'm very happy with the purchase.
on 8 October 2014
Excellent quality watch. Superb!
on 7 July 2014