on 1 October 2013
Not recommended - the design of the clips is good, but they dont hold and stick for any length of time. I tried to use in the car to hold a satnav cable and wouldnt stick to the dash at all. I also tried to use in the house to stick a cable to a flat surface and it came loose within 5-10 mins.

Not a useful product and definitely not recommended.
55 Comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 September 2012
Excellent if you wish to run interior, surface mounted vehicle cable of any kind.

Arrived quickly, pads could really do with being stickier, good value, postage a little expensive but they do the job, some clips may require a little help with some extra double sided sticky pads.
44 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 March 2014
The clips are ok but the adhesive layer is awful - very weak. Tried to fix a usb cable to the car dashboard but the clips keep falling off.
on 15 February 2014
the adhesive does not stick - avoid and try something else instead.
It a total rubbish, this product is best avoided
on 25 June 2015
I have waited some time before writing this review as i wanted the sticky backs to be put through all conditions. I have used then in the car to hold a cable for my satnav.
Before i carry on this review i will say this, YOU MUST MAKE SURE THE SURFACE IS CLEAN FROM SILICON BASED CLEANERS/POLISH. An alcohol based cleaner is good. As i had no alcohol based cleaner i used a good quality glass cleaner. It worked a treat as you can see from below.
Providing you do the above, these sticky backed cable clips are perfect for what i am using them for. They are very easy to apply. Through the winter time they were not affected by the cold conditions. Even now we have had a long period of hot weather to get the car to very hot conditions inside, they have all remained in exactly the position i put them. They are showing now signs at all of being affected by the heat inside the car. They have remained completely stuck in place by the sticky back pads on them and showing now signs of movement at all. I can not fault them. Definitely recommended. I reiterate, YOU MUST MAKE SURE THE SURFACE IS CLEAN FROM SILICON BASED CLEANERS/POLISH.
on 6 September 2016
Nicely concealed power cable around windscreen to NextBase Dash cam behind mirror. Worked fine for months until we arrived in France and the temperature of 38c, probably 50+ in the car when parked in full sun did for them. Adhesive pads curled up and died.
on 24 September 2015
Just what I was looking for!

In my home office, I have a glass desk with metal trestles (legs). The cables and wires from my electronic items were an unsightly tangled mess which were very visible through the desk. When the rest of the room was tidy, all I could see was the chaos of cables.

Now that I have purchased these, I have been able to attach them to the back of the desk legs and run the cables down them and into a Cable Manager Storage Box. I can no longer see them, and my office feels a lot more tidy!

Word of warning: the Cable Clips may struggle to contain the slightly thicker cables (such as an iMac cord).
on 13 April 2015
DIdn't stick at first - need to make sure glass is properly clean. Went to remove them after several months on my car windscreen and they were proper glued on. Be prepared for a tough job if you want to remove them completely ( luckily I was just trading in car and it didn't matter if they came off or not! )
on 4 March 2013
These are ideal for a specific problem I had-controlling speaker cables running down the side of a black marble fireplace. They are virtually invisible, easy to use and do the job
on 27 July 2015
Great product, used these in various places, no problem with adherence as long as the surface is well cleaned prior to application.