Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 December 2011
Enjoyed watching and listening to Jai and so pleased he won Britain's Got Talent (there would have been something wrong with everyone's hearing if he hadn't!), I love the album, and in particular 'Bring Me to Life' it brings tears to my eyes every time I hear it - pity it doesn't come with a video of Jai to watch too then it would be perfect! Bobby x
on 14 December 2011
What an amazing first album from a fabulous talent! There is not 1 track on this album that I don't love. Jai has a truly wonderful and powerful voice. This album should be a must-have for anyone who appreciates good music. Looking forward to many more albums from this amazing young man.
on 14 December 2011
Havent stopped listening to this since i downloaded it! - beautiful voice and wonderful arrangements of some great songs, I am a huge coldplay and nickleback fan so was not sure how i would like the covers of Fix you and How you remind me - but I wasnt disappointed! My favourites though have to be To Where you Are , Bring me to Life and Feels like Home - moving performances. MORE please!!!
on 12 December 2011
The debut album from 2011 Britain's Got Talent winner Jai McDowall is a masterpiece. He has combined pop and country with lesser known songs to create a very interesting and mesmerising album. His versions of To Where You Are and Bring me to Life are breathtaking. I expect there will be many more albums to follow. Well done Jai.
on 13 December 2011
Lovely voice, very emotional. Cant listen to 'To where you are' without getting tears in my eyes! Hope Jai does get as much success as 'Su Bo', he deserves it. Great album.
on 14 January 2012
Rather disappointed. Whoever engineered/mixed the tracks on this CD should be shot! Jai's superb voice is drowned out on many tracks, by orchestral and choral overkill. In my opinion his voice is not allowed to shine through.
on 16 December 2011
I don't usually watch BGT but I did see the guy and thought at the time what a wonderful voice he had.I don't think he got the press he was due, due to the young lad on the same programme that was a runner up that many people thought was going to win, I am so glad Jai won, he had me in tears singing To where you are.

The cd is fantastic and I wish him all the luck in the world for his future,which I am sure will be very bright.he certainly deserves his success,he is a lovely down to earth guy

I would love to see him on stage in the West End, with his voice his opportunities, I hope, will be endless.

Good luck Jai.
on 30 December 2011
I purchased this album from Amazon and so glad I ordered it - the first two songs are my favourites but the whole debut album is very very good. Jai's voice is remarkable. Liked him the first time I saw him on BGT - I have read the other reviews and agree wholeheartedly - some songs make you tingle or cry and Jai's voice is full of emotion. Great buy! You will not be disappointed if you buy this excellent album! Hope Jai has lots and lots of success from now on and produces such other good albums.
on 1 January 2012
It was only right that this guy won Britain's Got Talent there was no other winner but him. This album is stunning his voice is beautiful he sings like an angel. Every song Jai has made his own and he sings everyone with such emotion you can feel the lyrics. Its very moving to listen to and his voice makes everyone amazing. With or Without you is the 1st single done with the choir from the Downtown Abbey who are very good in there own right. He sings all different tracks from coldplay to Nickleback there is not one bad song. Can't wait for 2nd album.
on 13 December 2011
Have just received my album today and am over the moon with the content and quality. What a great voice this young man has, I will be hoping for more.