Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.24

on 5 August 2016
A seminal book explaining why recent generations are growing increasing obese - we have all become victims of massive corporations chasing profit at the expense of the public's health and well-being .... and a unhealthy population = more profits for the pharmaceutical companies, the diet industry, healthcare providers, agriculture, transport, manufacturing, etc. It's time for people to reclaim their health and fitness and fuel our bodies with real, nutritious food. Let's vote with our mouths and take responsibility for our own health and stop lining the pockets of those who benefit from our malnutrition.
on 13 July 2015
Great book, easy to read, very clear information. sensible and obvious diet. Anyone who is struggling with their weight should read the book. I have ME/CFS and my weight has steadily gone up over the years and I hav lost half a stone in 4 weeks.
on 12 May 2015
Wow this really makes sense & this time your body works with you to lose weight not against you with cravings. I'm losing on average 2lbs a week.
on 1 May 2014
I have followed the basic principal of this book and lost ten pounds in weight.
It works for me and I have now chanced my daily diet to carb free. and indulge
in a few carbs at a weekend only if I fancy them.
I find since changing my diet I do not really miss carbohydrates.
Give it a go .
on 15 February 2015
Read other books by this author. This book ok but not as inspirational as others
on 3 March 2017
Very useful, informative and I appreciate that the research it is based on is referenced.
on 21 April 2017
arrived in good condition
on 8 April 2016
Very interesting
on 27 April 2017
Very interesting. Now trying if it works.
on 7 April 2017