Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 17 October 2014
Like other reviewers, expected to get the 3 CD set and got the single CD. Feel a bit duped on this one. Also, free download not available to me? Doubly perturbed by that.

Life goes on though, and the sight of a squirrel busying himself in a tree this afternoon cheered me up somewhat. Perspective restored I listened to the CD and cast my persecution complex to one side, but whilst lamenting the decline of the local store where at least I would have been able see what the kirsten flipkins i was buying.
on 23 October 2011
There's two products with the same artwork and title, one is a single CD, the other being a 3-CD boxset, make sure you pick the right one!

1-CD version
3-CD version
VINE VOICEon 10 October 2011
The music is great. As Ben Folds fans, we all know that. We probably already own all of the other albums and discs and are just buying this out of support and to get the new tracks.

That out of the way, Amazon.co.uk lists three full discs of material and tracks under the description for this item. I just received it and it's a single CD.. only disc 1 of the 3. Since ordering this version, another version has appeared on the site which has three discs actually showing in the description and is exactly the same price.. so I expect Amazon will be getting a lot of returns. I'm sending mine back.
on 24 October 2015
A great collection of songs in a really well packaged vinyl presentation. Superb sounding pressing. The auto-rip included all of the songs from the 3 disc special edition CD so that was a nice addition.All of this for under £16 too! (at time of purchase).
on 2 September 2014
A great collection and I got it for a bargain price!

This is the best and most comprehensive way to get started on Ben Folds, an amazing musician with plenty of recognition, yet he still manages to elude some people.

Get this and enjoy listening to it and never tire from it
on 8 December 2012
This is a huge amount of stuff, so maybe not a good place to start. But it is where I am starting. Because of the sheer volume of tracks some of it has not stuck in my head, but other tracks are now there forever. Particularly song fior the dumped (2 versions)
on 21 April 2013
They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? "I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?"
on 28 January 2013
I love Ben Folds music...and this is more Ben Folds music...I love it...Can't get enough of that sweet stuff...Good stuff...
on 6 January 2013
A great collection of work by Ben Folds and Ben Folds 5, and if you download it it is also at an amazing price!
on 8 July 2014
Ben folds usually gives his all, and nearly literally does with this retrospective collection on Compact Disks.