on 29 October 2014
Nice thick, warm gloves. I have fairly wide hands, but not overly long fingers, and the gloves do fit ok, although could be a fraction longer in the fingers if I was going to be really fussy about the fit. The cuffs tuck up inside my coat sleeves ok too with no gap. The adjustable strap could be better - the velcro area is a bit small for much adjustment. Luckily I don't need to tighten them up much. Overall, they are not expensive, so I didn't expect much from them, but I think they will do the job of keeping my hands warm and dry when dog walking in the winter months.
on 11 November 2016
Double fleece gloves, nice and warm but not waterproof (though, being fleece, they do dry pretty quick and still keep your hands warm even when wet). Only moderately windproof too - they're good for out and about town, but you'd want something rather more waterproof and windproof for hiking.
on 6 March 2012
after looking in many shops we found these and are third of the price compared with high street stores, they are brilliant fit, and keep your hands warm in cold weather,could recommend this product.
on 15 August 2017
Bought for a female friend, she reports that they are fit for purpose and were enjoyable to wear, however slightly loose around the fingers which is where the one star is lost.
on 10 June 2017
Great gloves fit well and easy to wash. they keep your hands nice and warm and they aren't too thick.Easy to put on and take off. I would buy again.
on 3 March 2017
nice gloves but were too tight for me gave to my daughter in law she likes them for walking the dogs, good product just the size is why only 3 stars
on 6 March 2017
delivery right on time, fit ok however finger length a bit on the small size and I do not have long fingers, but overall looks good
on 12 February 2017
Bought these for the wife as she was stubborn and wouldn't get her own. They fit perfectly and she says that they are very comfortable. Highly recommend
on 10 March 2017
A little on the big side if you have small hands but really warm, comfortable, and perfect for very cold weather/snow.
on 29 December 2012
Thick, warm, soft gloves. Just what I was looking for. Like the strap around the wrist to keep out the cold. Sized perfect for me, Ive probably a mid sized female hand.