on 1 October 2011
Cute little set bought for my son and made from nylon. Only problem is the wash bag and pencil case aren't that big. The wash bag is approximately 18cm long, 5cm wide, 14cm high. Probably big enough to take the essentials. The pencil case is only 15cm long, not long enough to take a crayola pencil, 5cm wide and a maximum of 11cm in height, fine for crayons and short pencils. The blue and pink Trunki wash bag and pencil case are both larger, albeit more expensive. The purse does not have a wrist strap like the other Trunki purses, but has a clip which is possibly better as it can clip onto belt loops and backpacks and is slightly less likely to get lost. Still for the price not too bad and can all be washed at 30 degrees. The clips on ours were orange and not green as shown in the picture, not that that is an issue.
on 29 September 2013
We paid approx £7-ish for these which I'd say is a fair price. They look good, and they're practical / nicely made too. We bought them for our son for Christmas so they haven't been used yet but I'm sure they'll be a hit. He needs a wash bag for when he has a sleep over at Grandmas. I'm not sure what he'll use the other two for, but he'll find something no doubt ;o)
on 14 November 2012
This is a lovely set. I was greatful for previous reviews warning about size. The washbag is compact but big enough for a small boys wash stuff. The pencil case is too short for pencils but makes a great toy car bag. Not found a use for the smallest, which is tiny. Good value and goes well with the trunkisaurus range.
on 12 March 2013
It is a nice little set which you/ your child can use as you wish. My son uses it for toys instead as a wash bag since at the age of 3/4 he doesn't need it. They are also very easy to spot thx to their colour. Great item
on 14 September 2012
my little boy loved this set. all 3 items are a nice size and not to bulky. a nice item to go with the Dino Trunki.
on 12 April 2014
bought 2 sets for my boys to keep small things in them, to use as travel bags and just to play
they were not impressed at all. never ever used then since xmas
on 8 November 2013
perfect for the Trunki Trunkisaurus Rex Ride-on Suitcase (Green) . my son loves everything about these, he even packs his own holiday items (3 year old)!
on 4 December 2013
I bought these for the grand children was disappointed I couldn't match them to the Trunki s that they have,
But other than that they are great.
on 11 March 2013
This perfect, I use it for holidays and when my boys both stay with the grandparents for the weekend. WASH BAG, MEDICINES, HAIR PRODUCTS, SWEETS ETC
on 10 July 2014
The zip goes all the way round, not very good,
I have the
Thin and not like the original
Cotton not the surf insulated material