Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Shop now Pre-order now Shop Men's Shop Women's Shop now

on 12 January 2014
I'm sure it's very good, well made etc. Unfortunately, after buying it, I discovered it wasn't compatible with the machine I bought it for. My fault obviously.

The charger has a good robust construction & looks like it's going to last a long time. It's not 'cheap looking'.

My advice would be to make sure you order a C5 euro clover or 'mickey mouse' style power lead to go with it (Google it) as this item may not be supplied with the charger. You can pick them up for around for about £2 inc. postage.
on 14 May 2014
I don't like to write negative comments about any products, so I will try to add a positive spin by saying I was unfortunate to be sent a faulty one. This charger functioned for a couple of weeks then totally failed. I have returned it to the sender and requested a replacement rather than a refund. If I get a replacement and the same thing happens, I will be posting without a positive spin.
on 28 May 2013
I chose this rating of 5 stars because i was expecting it to not work, no idea why but i just was. But it worked perfectly as soon as it plugged in. I'm very happy with this product even though I made the mistake of ordering this item on my sister ipod and it not only charged my dad for this, but my sister too. So we are now stuck with 2 unless the other can be returned and we get my sister's money back lol. I reccommend this product, but I do not reccommend ordering on anything but a laptop. haha.
on 12 October 2014