Clippasafe Walking Harness and Reins (Navy)
Item Package Quantity: 1|Change

on 22 April 2016
I bought two because I have twins boys currently aged 20 months. The problems I was having before buying these reins were similar to trying to herd cats, thankfully this is now behind me when I use the reins. They clip on easily and have both a short handle setting where the handle clips in two places, and a longer handle setting that clips in just one place. The boys are happy to wear them and will (unsucessfully) try to put them on themselves.
review image
on 22 July 2012
Using this walking harness gives little ones a bit of freedom while keeping safe. they can walk "on their own" while you keep them safe. I used this type when my children were small - now they get them for their children. The harness is great and fits well, washable too. Well made and a very good price.
on 3 November 2017
Very handy, delivered quickly and being used.
on 15 May 2015
I pondered which reins to get and I am pleased with these. Invaluable for toddlers if you want to leave the house, especially during the pushchair-resistant phase.
These are really well made and do the job. Also scrunch up small in a bag when not in use.
on 18 August 2014
Haven't used mine yet as my baby is still too small but I bought it early when ordering other items to save on shipping to Spain. However, my mum used one of these with me and I think they're a great safety item, so for me it was one of the essential baby purchases.
on 6 February 2018
Great secure and comfortable
on 22 January 2016
I use these rains on a daily basis for my kids they are strong and well designed. Still in great condition considering the constant use. Highly recommend
on 22 March 2017
Perfect
on 3 March 2016
Perfect for our little one. Also helped support before she could walk independently without her getting too attached to holding hands!
on 19 July 2016
Excellent, keeps the lill-un in check and out of the road, without ending up a tangled mess.