Customer reviews

on 2 May 2013
Ideal for protecting my headset as I move about alot! Great! (Room to fit my mouse inside also!)

Highly recommended!
on 17 August 2015
Bought specifically to fit my AKGs - which they are fine for. As described - a hard case with plastic zip. Quite bulky. It will offer protection against simple impacts etc. but nothing major. They do the job well.
on 18 September 2014
It's a very large case, but It does its job and I take this with me to school everyday. I put in my sennheiser hd-25 ii, a portable hhd and just anything I want to protect.
on 31 July 2014
I bought this for my AKG K550 but found it to be a tight squeeze. I returned it.
on 9 February 2017
Sturdy case, strong handle.
Fits my Sennheiser HD 25 Plus, along with spare cable, USB drive and a couple of USB sticks in the top pocket.

Good value, great design, would definitely recommend.
on 24 May 2013
This is perfect for my headphones, (AKG K550) would recommend! Have had for a few months now and all is well
on 4 August 2015
Ideal. Immediate Dispatch and (whilst it should not be a factor in the review) a reasonable price. Inner dimensions as stated in description thank you
on 16 January 2016
Very fast delivery. Product is good, but could do with a bit more padding inside.
on 6 December 2016
Very solid. Clean. Seems to work. Will update if disaster occurs.
on 15 February 2016
Very good product!! My HDJ 500 fits perfectly!!