VINE VOICEon 11 October 2012
i often make cupcakes as im a keen baker and always make far too many so the kids and hubby used to take them to school and work in tubs which ruined the icing and shapes, these boxes are superb, great value, strong construction and easy to put together, takes seconds to bend them into shape and then unfold ready to store away for next time, takes a good large cupcakes with a good height of topping as well, no they wont last forever but for value for money you cant beat these
on 7 September 2012
I wanted strong & substantial box for special wedding fairy cakes. This box met my requirements. The item was strong and the insert tray fitted very well. The cakes were easy to remove from the inner tray. There was a misunderstanding with my order & the company settled by return of e-mail. Have some in stock now. Great product.
on 15 November 2014
Wonderful product to transfer anything really that will fit in the cavaties. I used mine for small glass votive candles but they are meant for muffins. Stack neatly and save you trying to transfer 24 cupcakes, muffins or anything that size in a compact and neat fashion.
on 16 November 2012
Good sturdy box, easy to assemble,much needed to transport cakes to a friend's wedding party. Excellent value for money and strong enough to be reused.
on 28 May 2013
Its cardboard and flatpacked for self assembley whch was really easy. It has enough space for swirly buttercream too! Its sturdy and was perfect for transporting cupcakes to a birthday party. I think I could use it a few more times but will eventually need to invest in a plastic cupcase carrier, but this has a good few uses in them if looked after and cleaned.
on 20 May 2013
I offered to make cupcakes for my friend's hen weekend, and got this box to transport them. Put the cakes in, put the box in the car and by the time I had got there ALL of them had overturned in the box! There was buttercream everywhere and not one of the 12 cakes I made was salvageable. Shocking and a complete waste of time and money. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT IT DOES NOT DO WHAT IT IS DESIGNED TO DO.
on 2 October 2012
This box was good for what I needed. The only thing that bothered me was that it was a bit rough around the edges - perhaps through transport. It looked ok dressed up with cakes and a bow though :).
on 14 May 2015
These arrived on time, but I don't know why, but they seemed smaller than a batch I bought before (not from the same supplier).
They did hold 24 muffin sized cakes perfectly, and they are very strong indeed, but that's not what I wanted it for, so in future I will take note of the size. But they are good quality.
on 24 October 2013
I bought this because it folds flat for storage.
Being cardboard it is not going to last forever, but unlike some of the larger plastic cup cake containers this one has the card inside to keep the cakes in place and stop them from bumping about in transit.
I have used it twice and wiped it clean after each use. There are some marks on the card from the fat in the icing, but that is to be expected.
If you want a cheap solution to transporting cupcakes then I heartily recommend this. If however you want a longer lasting solution then I recommend you look at plastic alternatives
on 28 March 2014
I ordered two of these for my daughter's birthday cupcakes. They arrived quickly (although I had to go and collect from the courrier company). They were strong, easy to assemble and easy to use but it was hard to get the cupcakes out again without touching the icing when lifting them out. The only other problem is that there is no way to close the box without using parcel tape. The design would be a bit better if you could fold a tab in to shut them securely.