Customer reviews

on 23 July 2003
This book came to me very highly recommended, incredibly hard to find, I finally tracked it down and I am glad I did. Not only does it clearly demonstrate the wonders of NM but it shows us exactly the common mistakes we all make in the pursuit for financial independence. It is a very easy to read book that is crammed full of top tips that put immediately into practice will turn anyone's business around, for the better! I recommend it to anyone who his new to NM, has been involved for a while and especially to those wanting to develop and command a "Volunteer Army"
on 5 September 2013
great buy, great price speedy delivery
on 22 January 2015
the best
on 23 May 2013
Amazing book!!! Every page was true about Network Marketing & reinforced my beliefs in this wonderful new way of doing business.
I intend to recommend it to all the members of my team.
on 7 March 2014
Excellent. I play them in the car constantly. Keeps me motivated. A must for any network marketer, new to the business.
on 2 April 2013
found really good but got stuck on disc three, keep going and work through, makes total sense in the end
on 7 July 2014
Great insight offered here to boost confidence if you're new to network marketing
on 22 May 2015
Fantastic book no gimmicks!!!
on 5 September 2012
This is a good reference book for all network marketers but particularly helpful to those new to it. The author has a good insight into the pros and cons of NM and really understands the fears and questions new NM's will have. As I read through each chapter and asked myself "but how do I....?" or "but what if...??" he seemd to anticipate what your next question would be and addressed it in the following chapter. I was considering signing up to a NM company but had so many doubts I wouldn't take the first step, after reading this I had more confidence in the NM industry,(which unfortunately has to overcome a bad reputation created decades ago!) and went ahead, armed with a superb book that I can refer to time and again and will recommend it to those in my team.
on 5 November 2011
A great book, which covers everything you need to know to get you off to a flying start in the exciting field of Network Marketing. The author also highlights important steps such as consistent effort, duplication and the importance of giving the business enough time.

The book also covers the four ingredients for success which I strongly agree with:

* Determine what you want - why do you wish to join a network marketing business? I have been in the business long enough to realise that the ones who become a success are the ones who know what they want.

* Decide what you are willing to reschedule or give up in order to get what you want. The author makes an important point in the book - You cannot want this business for people more than they want it for themselves.

* Associate with people who will help you get what you want.

* Have a plan that works; work your plan.

The book will also cover the vital and important subjects of Psychology and Leadership, which are key areas in this amazing life changing business and finally, it's equally important to remember that it is important to view the business as a marathon and not a 100 meter sprint.