on 30 August 2017
Ok plant Feeders but a little on the large side. I have average sized plants and the feeders are really noticeable when inserted into the plant pots.
on 2 November 2013
Initially purchased to keep my potted plants inside nicely watered while on holiday in the summer. They worked perfectly and I now use them regularly! Will also be sending some as a present to parents this Christmas. Tip... to fill it with water from the tap, keep it slightly at an angle while holding under the water flow otherwise trapped air makes it a little difficult to get the water in.
on 30 March 2017
Agree with a couple of other caomments being that the bulbs are way to long for a small potted plant! It would be alright for a large plant. Lovely quality though
on 21 March 2017
Bigger than expected, look fabulous
on 19 March 2017
Coming in at 29cm in length (that's very nearly a foot in old money) these are too large for a small pot plant, although they work just fine in a larger pot.
on 4 June 2016
Ok
on 13 August 2017
Check the sizing - these are huge!! Work well though - kept our plants alive through our holiday!
on 21 May 2017
Just what my daughter wanted
on 6 November 2015
Not as good as I thought.
on 21 December 2013
They really work, and they keep my plants watered while I'm away. The only problem is that they might tipple over because of the weight, so make sure that they are the right ones for your pot size.

I bought similar shorter globes before elsewhere, and I just wanted a few more. These globes are best for big pots, and most of my pots are quite small, so the globes are slightly too long.