on 28 December 2014
I bought this as a replacement for a broken fan. It has been fitted to a smallish case and I was pleased to find this was a slightly smaller size than the broken one as it was a bit of a tight fit and difficult to take out/put in. The new fan was easier to fit, came with nice clear instructions and works reasonably well. It could be quieter but nothing terrible. Good basic fan for small to average use/demand.
on 8 June 2013
This is an excellent space saver fan for Intel-based super small Mini-ITX cases where you have so little room that the stock fan that comes with your Intel processor is too big for the case. Ultra quiet too !
on 2 March 2015
Adequate cooling fan, you want to make sure you have a decent amount of cross-flow air in the case to remove the hot air generated by this heatsink. Good efficiency but did not work well in my small case due to lack of airflow.
on 6 October 2014
This cooler is amazing and can handle a Core i7 4770S despite the manual sayin it can only support Core i5 CPUs. I am using it right now with my Core i7 3770S and it is fine. It can be a little loud, but CPU never overheats
on 15 January 2013
Installation was easy just like stock cooler installation.

It is a low profile heat sink. Fits inside the small case perfectly. Smaller in vertical height compared to stock cooler that comes up with the Intel CPU.

Works perfect and does the job but the only problem i noticed was the FAN motor is cheap and make huge noise when computer is running on load. Having said when i use the computer for normal work like browsing, watching videos and normal day to day activity the cooler run quite.
on 23 January 2013
Good low profile fan. I am not certain about the snap-fit sytem as when I tried to remove this fan and fiddle with it one leg came undone and I could never get it back to proper position. Therefore poor heat conduct.
I gave up and took it out. I have fiddled with it since and it keeps falling to bits.
I bought a new unit for safety as I don't want to fry my CPU. The new one snapped in easily and more reassuringly. Working well so far.
on 15 April 2013
I received this in hope that I could replace the intel stock cooler with it, however I found that my idle and load temperatures were actually hotter and the fan itself wasn't actually any quieter. The system I used this is wasn't over clocked and it was being used to cool a Pentium G630T so it shouldn't have as much of a problem but it seems it does.
on 26 April 2013
my desktop started to play up and wouldn`t complete the boot sequence.I read online that the problem could be CPU overheating and they suggested repasting the CPU interface with fan.In trying to remove it I broke one of the legs on the fan,but found that this whole assembly was less than any repair shop and was easily completed in about 15mins.Came with surfaces already pasted.
on 25 September 2012
this heatsink is easy to install, and provides great cooling for 1155 motherboards (intel i5 & i7). not to much else to say, but it is a quality product and its easy install makes it hassle free! it has a low profile too, so great for people tight on space! recommended!
on 9 March 2014
If you expect having low cooler and some silcence inside the box - don't expect too much, or you'll be disappointed... ;-)