Customer reviews

Doing The Doors
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.48

on 6 May 2015
Fantastic book I could not put down ! Stories in robins life as a doorman and bodyguard in the UK and around the world.Also how he faced a tough time as a civilian on a bodyguard course surrounded by Current and ex-SAS.
on 30 September 2014
A great read,I couldn't put it down! Its well written and a good insight into a world I knew very little about. A new found respect for those guys who keep us safe on our nights out and help you find your handbag after a few drinks!
on 25 January 2014
The book flowed well and is really well written. I found myself not liking Robin at times, but I think he didn't like himself at times either. But overall, if you are looking at this genre of book, this is one of the better ones
on 28 September 2014
good read
on 22 October 2014
Wonderfully written, if you don't read anything else this year, read this. A whole other view on the stereotypical doorman.
An absolute pleasure to read, couldn't put it down
on 11 September 2013
Well written and an enjoyable book. If offers an insight into Robins job and personality. I would certainly recommend it.
on 1 February 2016
Don't know wether you believe this man what he is saying leave up to you if you believe it or not
on 18 October 2006
This is a brilliant book, Everyone knows doorman from either the right side or the wrong side of them but none of us have any idea of what their lives are really like... I doubt they are all like Mr Barratts but you can get an idea...

This is well written and there is tons of action and compelling stories. You'll never get bored with it and you find yourself reading on to find out how it ends!
on 2 February 2013
Read this book years ago when I seen an article in nuts. A great insite to life back then. Well written. Bought it again for kindle when I wanted to read it again after I threw the paper copy out. Well recommended.
on 22 July 2006
I have years of experience of doorwork and while I had a few adventures of my own, nothing matches Robin's.

This is a well written, funny and useful book. Doormen should read it and learn. The Public should read it and be entertained.

Best book I have read in a long time. I really recommend it.