on 29 May 2013
Very cool little torch, it's uses seem endless.

The legs seem to take some looking after with heavy use if you want them looking straight all the time. They tend to twist.

It is a little fiddly to change the batteries, I used a small flat-head screwdriver which left some subtle marks, but nothing major.

The legs can be purchased as a separate product here: Nite Ize GT6-2PK-03 Gear Tie Reusable 6-Inch Rubber Twist Tie , 2-Pack , Blue
on 6 February 2015
I got this as a Christmas present. At first glance it looks great.

First the up sides... No problem getting it out of "demo mode". It's very small and very bright. Each mode works, the strobe is especially eye catching. The "legs" mean it can be wrapped around bike handle bars or onto something to illuminate it.

All that sounds great, however there is a downside, mine will turn itself off with any slight movement. I assume the battery connection comes loose and turns it off but I can't see where it's moving as there is a small blob of silicone inside which I assume is there to try and stop this happening. So no use on anything that moves. Of course, mine could be faulty, but I'm not inclined to spoil the present givers delight at finding something I would enjoy. I guess I'll go back to my trusty Photon Micro.

Turned out the LED is loose in its socket, so any movement causes it to switch off... went in the bin.
on 30 October 2013
Very bright light, brilliant little gadget, legs can be wrapped around light body allowing it to be kept on car keys, will buy again. Great stocking fillers.
on 14 April 2013
I bought this as a present for a teenager who goes camping with the scouts. She was really thrilled with it. It is very adaptable to lots of situations. It can stand up and also the bendy legs can wrap around tent poles and bag handles. Plus it is really cute !
on 12 July 2013
The bug lite is a handy little item to have in your hand bag. Its a great conversational piece !!. It is light and flexible and will fit in the smallest bag. You are never without a light. Good product.
on 12 October 2013
Nice and light to carry - great for wrapping round tent poles - nice bright colour meant the kids loved it
on 12 February 2015
I bought my sister one for Christmas and loved it so got my own. Really useful for camping and backpacking and won't take up any room when packing, the light is good, much better than I expected and it seems well made. Love the novelty value of it.
on 13 May 2016
My second bug (I thought the first one had stopped working, until I read the start up instructions for the new bug). I use it for reading, without disturbing my partner, in the middle of the night.
on 11 January 2015
It's too small, mine must of been faulty as it wouldn't program. Was brought for my young son as a cool night light and just didn't do the job I expe it to do.
on 20 February 2017
Super handy for all sorts of things. Wanted one of these for a while. Will definitely be taking it camping with me this year :)

See one answered question