on 25 March 2015
there ok i would say there sort of made cheap but does the job
on 16 December 2012
This product is relatively good value for money as for most 30kg dumbell sets you're looking at a price of around the £40 mark. Although the photo's show the dumbells looking good quality, when recieved you may get a sense of disatifaction as the product doesn't appear likewise to the images, but in all fairness that's the same with most products bought of the internet nowadays!
on 18 February 2016
did their job well!
on 16 October 2012
All good - reasonable weights, plastic with what seems to be sand or grit inside for the weight - only one issue with mine is on one of the weights the cap keeping the sand inside isnt securely sealed, nothing has escaped yet but I fear it may snap one day. Overall though great value for money
on 17 April 2012
I selected these weights because they are 30kg, at a good price. They arrived quickly, and are easy to use. The handle grips are a bit hard, so I recommend using weight lifting gloves (I actually use bike gloves which are pretty much the same thing). The weights can be easily swapped to reflect the various exercises. Overall, I am pleased with the product, and consider it good value for money.
on 3 July 2012
The term "you get what you pay for" applies to these weights, dont get me wrong they do the job, my only gripe is the grip, its too small.
on 10 September 2014
As an amateur weights user and a beginner at working out I wanted to buy dumbbells that I could start on with some light weights and then gradually work my way up on. For my purpose the weights are ideal though I do find the bar a little cumbersome (hence the four star) when I only have one or two slabs on either side. Not much that can be done about that though I imagine as you need room for the other weights to go on.

Overall a good set of weights for my non-professional needs. I am sure a more experienced user would also agree. They are comfortable to hold and use and they came packaged well and delivered on time.
on 20 May 2013
Nice weights set. The handle is a bit hard, so I also bought cycling gloves with this, so that it doesn't harm my hands.
on 3 April 2013
Dont be mislead by weights covered in a durable plastic to stop the metal clanking, these are big old sand filled plastic. Hence alot of people on here complaining of the size of the weights. Bar feels cheap and collers are only plastic. Still going to use them tho 14.9Kg on each bar is ok. Not worth sending back as packaging is really poor. Stick to full blown metal sets, smaller in size and more useable and versatile.
on 24 January 2014
bought the product and it came in what was what is left of a sunday dinner. hardly nothing, the box was damaged to hell and im surprised it even got to me, anyway never mind the box, the dumbells have sand in and the sand comes out every rep I do so the weight is getting less then it should be. Therefore I do not know what weight I am lifting. I contacted the seller and they were fab. sent new dumbbells out to replace the ones which sand were coming out of. I do not know if it is going to be the same problem, if so I will be contacting them again for even more dumbbells or refund. overall, I would give 4/10, MIND-- if you do buy, buy gloves aswelll because I have blisters on my hand from lifting them and it isn't nice.