on 6 January 2015
The singing on this is superb. Beautiful renditions of some classics, some modern Christmas songs (Jingle Bells etc) and some material from around the world that I hadn't heard before. Very festive, very "Christmassy".

I only give it 4 stars instead of 5 because 1) I'd love to see it on a Blu Ray and 2) I did find myself cringeing a little when they try to make things funny with a little bit of moonwalking, pretend hiccups etc. I know it's all part of the performance but their singing is so very good and the arrangements so entertaining I can't believe the audience really needs any extra "entertainment" thrown in.
on 2 March 2017
If you love the Kings Singers and Christmas, you'll love this! Even if you've never heard of the Kings Singers this is a real festive beauty! Superb vocal arrangements and delivery of traditional Christmas carols/hymns!
on 20 December 2014
I love King Singers. They are one of the best performing a cappella groups.
I bought this DVD as a gift for my wife and it met my expectation. As for a sound there are no complain, but probably it is not the best TV show in terms of directing, camera movement and set design. But I can forgive it because their voices are divine.
on 27 August 2016
The Kings Singers? The best there is.
on 30 October 2017
Brilliant
on 17 October 2017
Good acapella but must say found it rather boring.
on 29 July 2013
My son wanted this for Christmas. It is a beautifully executed concert with plenty of favourites as well as some less familiar carols. Just the thing to lift the spirits.
on 26 February 2017
Superb as always, a good mixture of serious and fun :-)