on 25 February 2014
I only bought this to play the Assassin's creed game so can only comment on that. The graphics are very good and the game play is quite easy to work with, (it would have to be as I am an inexperienced gamer and part of the older generation and even I managed) and there is a great deal of control over what you can do once you get through the first couple of levels. I look forward to seeing how far I can get.
on 23 April 2013
All the games are interesting and fun to play - a good mix of different game. Really enjoyed playing them
on 3 July 2013
Unbelievable price for 5 excellent games. Some are a bit dated. Blissfully you don't have to install their snooping uplay on you PC to play them.
on 26 June 2013
like many have stated most of these games have issues especially rayman far cry 1 i see was a joke the first 1 the controls are all backwards lol
on 21 June 2013
I loved Assassin's Creed, which is still my favourite game in the series, and bought this product mainly because it was little more expensive than AC1 on its own and contained some other games I knew a little about. Assassin's Creed and Price of Persia I had played before, and thoroughly enjoyed the nostalgia value of two games that still are very good and are not even especially dated. Rayman 3 and Far Cry are both enjoyable enough. I have played Rayman 1 and Rayman 3 was just as enjoyable. With regards to the Far Cry series, I recently played Far Cry 3 and loved it, and am working my way through Far Cry, the original game, although to warn anyone who doesn't buy a huge amount of older games, it is much, much more difficult. Still a very attractive game however, and the visuals are stunning. However, the real surprise in this pack was Beyond Good and Evil which I had never really heard of, and to my surprise it was an expansive, entertaining and truly excellent game, which in my opinion is wholly underrated, though the graphics are beginning to look a little dated.
So five games at a great price, if you like any of these single games I would recommend this pack, and if you're a casual gamer looking for something to play then again I'd thoroughly recommend. If you're looking for more information on each game, I'd recommend looking up some reviews to see if they suit your tastes.
on 4 May 2015
Got them as a gift. I have played a few of these games years ago and they were good fun.
on 23 July 2016
Only 2 of the games work as they should on a top end gaming rig running win 10.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 April 2016
only bought it for prince of Persia and it would perfect. i use windows 10.
on 5 April 2016
Good section of classic games - kids loved it and worked great on the PC!
on 2 January 2013
What can I say!!!It arrived early, in great condition and has made my 12 year old
happy! I actually give him one game at a time so I'm covered for the whole year!
That makes me a happy mum. He loves the Prince anyway and Assassin's is new to him.
My daughter gave the others a try too and although she's older, found them
interesting. We have had no problems installing them. They did not use the
internet to play them and have had a smooth gameplay in all of them.Thank you!