Size: 100 ml|Colour: 500 Purple Red|Change
Price:£7.99+ Free shipping

on 26 February 2013
Brilliant product, works better than any hair dye, I used it to top up my red dyed hair as I had bleached blonde hair first so the red dye leaked quick. But this color creme makes your hair RED and conditions well so no negatives here! If your planning on keeping your red hair for a while, I'd buy the ball as it will last longer, this tube lasted 4 treatments and I have shoulder length hair.
on 28 September 2015
Was recommended this by my hair dresser. Had to leave it in longer than instructed to on packaging but does the job for a boost of colour between hairdresser's appointments. This colour might seem to bright and a bit scary when it comes out of the tube but it depends how long you leave it on and how much you use will affect the brightness outcome. I found it lasted through about a fortnight of washes (2-3 washes per week). Would highly recommend this range of products.
on 12 June 2013
Didn't realise when I first purchased mahogony colour that it was for coloured hair, only colours hair that has already been coloured. Loved the colour on my previous growing out blonde highlights. Then purchased brown to help hide the mess up my hairdresser made by using too many "warm" colours in my hair so to darken my hair I use this, works brilliantly, done in 3 minutes, yes does stain hands if not washed off straight away, but only for the day, and washes out. Nice shiny, soft hair.
on 7 October 2015
Excellent product for keeping my Cherry Cola hair rich,conditioned & freshly coloured looking.I will be buying the larger ball version as & when I have finished this tube.Ill possibly get 4-8 doses from this one tube as I have bobbed hair..I thoroughly recommend ...
on 12 February 2015
It makes my very dry hair soft again (although not sure if it is suitable for oily hair). I have only tried it once. My hair are a golden blonde 9 and it gave them a nice shine, maybe made them a bit more golden. Nothing too extreme. Happy with it as blonde hair tend to fade out quickly, especially if you colour them at home.
on 18 May 2014
Got this after using 1002 platinum, I purchased this and 931. I tried the 931 first loved it and thought I would be brave try the darker shade next. I left it on longer than 3 mins, about 6 mins. Like the previous shades thus left my hair lovely and soft and it really darkened my coloured highlighted blonde hair and blended well with my roots. At first I wondered if I had gone to far as it really looked like I had coloured my hair a bronde colour but the tone was really nice. After each wash the colour came out a little more and each time was still a lovely colour. After a couple of washes someone asked if I had been to the hairdressers and had my hair done as the blonde was getting lighter. After a few washes it was gone and I then used my purple shampoo and the the 1002 to get my brighter blonde back. It's a great way of messing about with your colour without ruining your hair. Also when my hair is nearing the time to get my foils redone this will be a great way of hiding my regrowth as the 831 looked very natural and a nicer colour than my own naturally dark blonde/dirty blonde hair! It is expensive but worth it. I always think about going darker but the one time I did years back I hated it and it took ages to get my blonde hair back to how it was. This old colour still causes a lot of warmth in my hair so these products are great for getting rid of it in between hair dresser visits without causing any damage or ruining my colour and having a play with my tone of colour whenever I want! Brilliant!
on 28 May 2014
This is a superb product and sadly hard to find. Not only is it a superb hair conditioner, but it adds just enough colour to liven up the tint when it is fading a bit, particularly through exposure to sunlight. Excellent product, wish it was easier to come by.
on 18 June 2014
This this good for topping up colour in between salon visits. Although it can be a bit patchy if you aren't careful.
on 16 July 2013
Nutri Color Creme does provide a decent in shower color boost; however, it is extremely messy and may stain the shower. If you don't put the color in your hair thoroughly it will create color streaks.
on 26 May 2016
Love this product totally tones down my hair when it's starting to look a bit brassy. Easy to use. Brilliant