Customer reviews

on 8 June 2014
Lovely pens, I've had many packs over the years.
They give a lovely solid colour (once dried) and write perfectly until they're totally empty.
Black, Red and Blue all give lovely solid rich colours.

However, for a thinner tip try out the UB150 - I've tried them both and prefer this thinner tip as I can write smaller and the ink should last longer as well.
on 26 September 2013
Its the little things that make a teacher's life bearable.
These pens mean my students are happy, my boss is happy and so are the parents.
Must go now to cast a few more pearls ...
on 23 July 2014
I love these pens, I wouldn't mark using any other tyoe of red pen. On average each pen last for around a month and a half, considering I will use them everyday, good value.
on 4 October 2013
Fantastic pens, ink flow nice and smooth and make my writing look really good! Will definitely buy again and ordering more in black! Highly recommended, they arrived quickly too!
on 19 August 2012
I need to use pens for my occupation and I hate buying 'any' red pens. I always buy uniball - delivery is quick, pens write first time and the ink is a good, consistent quality.
on 2 October 2014
Oh I just love these Uni-Ball pens ! I also have them in Black and Blue, with different nib sizes.
I've used these products for many years, and always been very happy with their quality.
If you have never used these before. . .look closely at the picture. . .
Where you see the words ' uni ball eye ' that is actually a see through window so you always know how much ink you have left.
That is so helpful, and no more running out of ink half way through writing something.
I highly recommend all of the Uni Ball products, and these are much cheaper than some shops selling
them individually at very high prices !
The reason I haven't given them 5* is because the packaging could have been a lot better.
≧°◡°≦
on 21 August 2014
These are a real bargain. I hope they do them in black too! Can definitely recommend. Such a bargain.! Delivered a couple of days earlier too.
on 9 February 2014
I bought these because I already use the black version. They write superbly and I thoroughly recommend them. Note that the ink isn't waterproof
on 1 February 2015
Original item with very good price - but the pic is for the "micro" uniball eye while what i've received was "fine"
on 12 July 2013
I use these for proofreading, they're the best I've found so far. Very neat, clear but fine lines, with no blotching or splotting.