on 15 October 2017
I bought this after watching short documentary on the album and I must say even that I thought I knew the album inside out it is stunning! It's like completely new listening experience and I would highly recommend it to any Pink Floyd fan but mind you, make sure you have quite decent 5.1 sound system for that. I mean it will sound ok'ish on the average home cinema but to have a real experience you need to have great set-up!
on 30 June 2017
Just bought this album on CD. It's a good quality remastered recording. I've sat down and played it all the way through and I can't fault it; it's great to listen to!
on 19 October 2013
40 years and counting since its release, 'Dark Side' is still an album which you will turn to when you need a reminder of just how good Pink Floyd really were in their pomp. For me, the latter tracks tend to drag on a little too long and the gospel-heavy backing vocals are somewhat intrusive for my tastes but, even so, the album does build to a powerful and highly impressive crescendo. Well worth buying if you haven't got it already!
on 26 August 2017
Bought it for my Dad, he likes it and it reminds him of his favourite album. Keeps his coffee warm - what more do you want?
on 8 November 2016
Incredible deal on such a classic!
on 18 October 2017
Amazing remaster of the classic!! It has a superb quality and I love the mate dark colour of the cover!
on 24 June 2017
Classic album that was missing from my collection. What's more to say??
on 26 July 2017
A must have in your record collection especially this quality 180g version 10/10 👍
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 August 2017
Excellent. Takes me back to my younger, heady days, lol.
on 29 July 2017
A classic what can I say every collection should contain this album