Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 8 August 2012
What an end to a trilogy!! It tackles so many angles of true love. Do you leave it all to fate or take your future into your own hands? Does true love and all its consequences triumph over everything? Sex before marriage or not?? All the nerves of first time sex, and why is it so important to be shared with someone special?
Add to all that the basis of a good versus evil action-packed movie, full of super-human stunts, chases and battles!! What more can I say but WOW!!
I'm now off to meet my favourite character in person in the Patrick Chronicles!! (Well, I can but dream....!)
on 5 December 2013
I do not want to give away the ending of this trilogy but what I can say is that during the book you are going to be hit by some huge situations, revelations, realisations and you need to buckle up for one hell of a ride. As with Bryn & William's story so far, not everything is as it seems, and fighting for the love of your life against the notorious John, The Inheritor's evil leader, the end is here and there can be only one to rule and one for Bryn. Gripping doesn't cover it!
The only thing I want to say as a fan and critic is that I believe that there is more stories to be heard from the Haywards, I would love to read about Patrick finding his "United" the continuation of, and maturing of Bryn & William's relationship, William's continued responsibility as "The Chosen One" and what that means for those around him! Could it be possible for a miracle to happen and a child to be born? Please write more!!
on 6 July 2012
Of the three, I think this was my least favourite book - but only because you felt the story ending. It did get a bit mushy in places but overall there was enough going on to keep it interesting.

A really good trilogy - recommended.
on 6 May 2014
As I began this third and final chapter, I was already not looking forward to its end. Having enjoyed the story from beginning to end, it was one of those books you cannot stop reading yet never want to finish.

The fantasy world of Immortal beings, divided and battling over 2 "philosophies of existence", culminates into a heroic battle to end all battles!

Reminiscent of Twilight, this story will take you on a journey of love, heartache, friendship, allegiance, and lead you to an epic battle of "good" and "evil".

Thoroughly entertaining and well written.
on 15 February 2012
I loved this entire trilogy and read all three in the space of a couple of days - literally could not put them down! Initially I was just looking for something a little different to download to my Kindle and with the first book being free I thought I'd give it a chance...I then bought the next 2 in the series which were inexpensive and well worth it!

I would recommend this for anyone who likes supernatural stories or if you're looking for a romance that is a bit different!

I'm really hoping there will be more in the series!
on 13 February 2013
Final book didn't disappoint. Lovely conclusion to a romance full of obstacles. Other characters featured more in this final nook which made it even more interesting. Very hard to put it down and read it in less than a day. Has lots of similarities to the twilight saga, but not quite as good, so if you liked that then you will enjoy this.
on 15 June 2012
So I absolutely loved this book series. I bought the first one purely because it was free for kindle and I ended up reading all of them in two days during my A2 exams - whoops - but, honestly, I am broken-hearted that the series has ended. I want more Bryn and (especially) William, so I'm hoping against hope for another book - just a little more Ms. Williams, please?! This is one of the few book series I haven't torrented; that's how good they are! If you can't get enough of the immortal world - there is hope in the form of the Patrick Chronicles!

But seriously Nicole, please write more Bryn and William...please?!
on 27 May 2012
I'm disappointed that Bryn and William's story is over but this was a great end to the trilogy. It wrapped up the loose ends nicely while throwing a few surprises and twists in there as well. The trilogy as a whole is amazing and is a set of books I'll come back to again and again. The story is brilliant and I loved it!
on 3 January 2012
Well done!!! Exellent story line throughout Trilogy. Have never laughed so much over Patricks runaway mouth.
Please write one off story on Patricks life, his love for Bryn and future soul mate? Got to be a best seller.
on 15 February 2012
I was genuinely sad when the trilogy came to an end, The relationship between Bryn and William is heart warming. Patrick is just quick witted and extremely funny and gave me loads of laugh out loud moments! He has is own spin off coming out next month and I can't wait to purchase it!
I can't praise this Trilogy enough and thy are books I will read and re-read again. I completely fell in love with the characters and plot. I know a few people have graded this book with one star and I guess your entitled to your own opinion, I'm just asking that those who haven't read the books yet don't be swayed by those comments just yet. Book one is free so you have nothing to loose by downloading it to your Kindle and giving it a try! Book Two is excellent and probably better than book one even though I give The first installment 5*'s and by the end of book two you'll be hooked like I was.
Excellent work by the author fingers crossed she writes a fourth book because I would buy it in a heart beat.