Customer reviews

FRUIT OF THE LOOM LONG SLEEVE T SHIRT (S-XXL) (SMALL - 36/38", HEATHER GREY)
Size: SMALL - 36/38|Colour: Heather Grey|Change
Price:£3.22+ Free shipping

on 8 March 2013
I like to wear a long sleeve under a short sleeve t shirt so I got a 3 pack of these, now they’re fairly good quality for the price but the sleeves are just that bit short of my wrists. I don’t have extra long arms and normally a medium is perfect on me, I have to say I’m disappointed a little by this, I should think the large will be too big at the neck and body, humph!
So be warned, maybe order 1 first just to try that out, as I said though the quality is fine.
on 6 June 2016
Excellent quality, perfect fit, washes as new time after time. We always purchase Fruit of the Loom long sleeved t-shirts for the winter months; the length of the back is long enough to tuck in so you don't get a cold draught, but short enough that it doesn't appear bulky. The arm length is also perfect for me but if too long for you, they can easily be turned back under a shirt or fleece top. Soft cotton. Highly recommended.
on 28 April 2015
I'm a 44 chest which puts me squarely between L & XL on their scale - as I usually buy XL and some reviewers have comments that they found these shirts a little small I opted for the XL - it was the right choice.

The fit is really good - they have a nice "fitted" cut, but they are definitely smaller than some of the other XL stuff I have.

I bought a stack of them to wear skiing and they were exactly what I wanted. They are quite thick, so also ideal for spring.
on 17 October 2015
This item is exceptional value for money and was delivered very quickly. I ordered an XL size but it appears to be much bigger than normal XL sizes and more in tune with XXL. This item is to be used for a family Christmas project so the size was not an issue for us. Although the material is very thin and light, it does appear to be good quality. I wouldn't hesitate to use this seller again.
on 23 September 2014
it was what I wanted
it fits as expected I have fractionally longer than average arms so I wasn't expecting it to reach my wrists but it was close enough. If you are average or shorter aremed than average it'll be fine.
the fit was good
enought to tuck in
not tight round the neck
delivery was on time and cost was reasonable
wash with darks first couple of times
colour hasn't faded yet
ACID TEST: would i buy it again _ YES - I did
on 1 March 2017
For a Fruit of the Loom T shirt it was a bit thinner than expected but very comfortable and the neck was a good fit - it didn't sag and was not too tight. Great under jackets and cardigans and long enough to cover the bits we ladies all want to cover! I'd recommend this product.
on 9 March 2017
I bought two of these T shirts a few months ago and the quality is fairly good. They are a little on the thin side and they have shrunk a little after having had several washes ... but I would have no qualms in buying more
on 16 July 2013
Well made and of good quality material which seems thicker and stronger than usual Tshirt. Washes well and does not seem prone to stains. Fits well and good value for money. Recommended.
on 18 October 2017
So far the XL is a perfect fit, good quality and ideal. - However I've not washed it yet and I've read some reviews where it shrinks on first wash. So I'll wash it and post an update.
on 17 December 2016
This was very cheap but also well made and fitted me well. Bought to go under sleeveless items in the winter but could be warn on its own. Material is quite thick but I am hoping it will go softer when washed