on 4 April 2015
I feel older and older as I read more in this seeks lots of teenage angst but that is the target audience and its done really well. The story has got me hooked though and the cliff hanger ending makes . Sure I'll be reading the rest asap
on 24 March 2014
This series is pure escapism - for teens - but as a 49 yr old woman I am loving it! LOL - it is quite addictive and each book leaves on a cliff-hanger so you have to go to the next one to find out what happens - The Author picks up from exactly where she left the last book and I like that. It is sometimes repetitive (in weather descriptions and Skyla's feelings) but all in all I can't wait to find out what happens to the trio of Skyla, Logan and Gage.
on 5 July 2013
I must admit that i got the first book free and that kind of hooked me in. Had to get them all as had to know what happened, i would say books 4, 5 and 6 are a bit on the boring side copmpared to the others, nothing really happens to seriously move on the story nonetheless i did enjoy reading about the characters and finding out more about them and they did set up nicely for the final books in the series.
on 21 June 2013
An awesome book and I couldn't have enjoyed it more.
However, I think that some of the other books were slightly more gripping.
I'd like to congratulate Addison Moore on creating such an astonishing series.
on 9 January 2013
The best book series by far. Just makes you want to keep on reading. So addictive! Love it! This book has so many spins to it that keeps you on the edge of your seat. Love story, death, hate, school kids, parties, unearthly creatures and power.
on 11 February 2013
Gosh this seris is driving me mad... and i have more books to read. Although i'm not that bothered i do kind of want to know how it ends. I think if your a teenager you would probably love it.
on 15 February 2013
This series just keeps getting better and better. Forget team Edward, there's 3 to choose from in these books & it changes with every volume! Absolutely brilliant.
on 28 January 2015
Again enjoyed this easy fun read a lot happens but the story doesn't move forward. However I'm hooked and want to know how this story unfolds ;0)
on 3 January 2014
excellent reading material easy became part of the novel, really good story with good characters - fantastic story line, recommend to anyone
on 10 March 2013
Really enjoyed reading all the series . Would recommend this author . Have read books 1-7.5 of this series and can't wait for book 8