on 30 December 2010
Not enough stars to give! I could easily give this ten stars but unfortunately there are only 5. I loved the first two movies growing up, and couldn't wait to see this when it was released. By far, the best of the 3 Toy Story movies. Hopefully this isn't a spoiler, but Buzz's spanish mode had me crying with laughter, and the introduction of Ken doll was the icing on the cake. This movie is definitely appropriate for all ages even though it is a kids film. There are plenty of laughs throughout and even some tears. All told, I can't recommend it highly enough!
on 20 August 2011
I wasn't sure what else could be done with these toys/characters but it is a great little story with humour for all ages. Bought as a treat for my 4 year old who loved it and I didn't mind watching it with him, something I can't say with some of the programs on tv.

Follows a similar format to the first two Toy Story films but that doesn't really matter as it's fun, bright, colourful, and cheery. A happy ending - what more do you need.Toy Story 3 [DVD] [2010]
on 26 March 2017
One of the best and a firm favourite in our house. Loved by children and parents
One person found this helpful
on 12 January 2011
Toy story was brilliant. Toy Story 2 I though would be ok..... but was excellent... and Toy Story 3.. well..... watch and see. But be warned if you have children who have left home or are due to within the next few years; get a supply of tissues before you sit down, you will need them!
This story pins down exactly the feelings I remember I had about my toys and the music score and songs get right inside your head propelling those feelings until the emotion just bursts.......
on 16 February 2017
Unfortunately when the dvd arrived it was showing a poor quality picture and was clearly damaged before it was packaged. Shame as I love toy story 3, disappointed I couldn't watch it.
on 3 April 2018
brilliant film, on repeat for grandson
on 25 July 2017
Good value for money.
Good quality item.
Nice packaging.
Fully recommend.
on 26 April 2018
Christmas present for my wife
on 15 April 2013
Ok, I admit it, I cried. I don't cry at movies but when we saw this at the cinema, it was waterworks all the way! Pixar has a wonderful ability to continue a series without relying on the same old emotion-jerking. It's always fresh, it's always new and it's always worth owning so you can immerse yourself in the story.
on 7 June 2018