on 2 July 2017
Without going into detail about the actual music, which is, of course, perfection, I will say this is a very nice 180gm heavyweight version of the album. Price wise, I think it's a bargain compared to some of the new releases which are £20 plus.

Don't hesitate to add this very nice version of a classic album to your vinyl collection. If you want a review of the actual album, just Google Nevermind. You won't find a bad review anywhere!
3 people found this helpful
on 8 October 2017
Replacement for yet another album that has disappeared from our rack ( guessing Nirvana never ages as most end up with the children who flew the nest but come back to "borrow" like little magpies :) )
3 people found this helpful
on 16 November 2016
Arguably one of the best Grunge albums in existence. Nirvana show how they can appeal to the mainstream while maintaining a very underground type presence. The album consists of many of the favourites such as Smells Like Teen Spirit, Come As You Are and In Bloom, but also has some great lesser known songs like Breed and Lounge Act. This album spans many fans of different genres - The occasional rock fan, the heavy metaller, the punk rocker and sometimes even the 80s fan. It's one of those albums that if you haven't listened to it, then why not? You're missing out!
on 1 January 2014
I bought this CD when it first appeared some 20odd years ago (wow), anyhow it wasn't my taste in music but I was drawn to this album and it wasn't because I had heard"Smells like teen spirit" I bought it before it before that was released into the charts.like I mentioned I was just drawn to it at the time and I glad I was, Kurt cobain brought something raw and full of energy to the masses even though the genre(Grunge)wasn't that mainstream in the UK at that time, it's a deep and powerful songlist and you could be forgiven for thinking gave a insight into the state of his mind at the time.His short life story is a troubled and chaotic one,spiralling down in a mixture of drug use and loss of direction but at the same time with his talent seemed more burdened with it then blessed, before his death though he went on to release a lot of hit singles and albums after his initial success with "Nirvana", I think this was his best album though some may agree or not but some of his material may a bit 'Heavy' in his later releases,God bless yer Kurt...-
on 21 September 2012
unless you are a die hard fan I do not recommend this box set, the price is too high for what you get and this is only my opinion.
you can get the live DVD I believe separately, I also think it is available on blu-ray, the first 2 CDs are packed with the original album of course and many great tracks but again I believe you can get the 2 CD version separately. Personally I do not see or hear any difference between the original version of the album Nevermind and the third audio CD, but then again I only listened to it once, the 4th disc is I believe the audio CD of the live DVD included here. you also get a nice booklet but overall it is my humble opinion the price is not justified. I would recommend to get the 2 CDs edition plus the DVD or blu-ray of the live material separately, you would save money and have what is worth having.
2 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon 1 April 2018
I just love this Album so much the Vinyl is of excellent quality and the sound quality is earthy and in depth sounds are perfect. We all love the songs and Vinyl makes this a superb listen. Classic album from a Band I’ll always hold dear to me. Defined a whole era 10/10
review image
on 8 January 2015
I'm not going to pick apart the wonderment of this album, there are plenty of those type of reviews below which are worth reading but no need to repeat. For me personally, this album is very special. I simply love it. These are/were amazing musicians who are such important influences for music now and should never be forgotten. Unfortunately, I am too young to have ever had the privilege of seeing Nirvana perform live (I was only 4 when Kurt died), nevertheless I consider myself a major fan of this band and it's musical genius and I urge you all to spread the word! Buy this album.
on 15 January 2015
when I heard that the remaster of "never mind" had been ruined with compression it reminded me of wishbone ash" argus" 2002 remaster, which is compressed to death, so I took the risk and bought the SHM remaster of "never mind" because the SHM "argus" is perfect, no compression, I am so happy to say that this SHM "never mind" is also perfect, nearly blew my cones out this morning, this is the one to purchase
on 25 September 2017
A great album. They've done a great job with the 20th anniversary re-mastered version.
on 25 September 2017
A timeless classic.

Still bursting with the raw energy that made it such compulsive listening on its release in the 90's.