on 22 September 2016
Got this today it came promptly and well packaged. Easy to set up and had all the wires supplied to connect it to my amp. Downside is as soon as i move my phone 2 foot away it loses the signal. I tried this with 2 different phones and it was the same for both. I will be returning this and looking for another one as it is useless to me .
on 19 September 2017
This is the second one which I bought for my daughters headphones as the audio cable is broken.The first one which I bought for my car 5yrs ago is still working and keeping the charging for many hours.Audio quality is really good. Easy to pair up.It automatically switch off if the source is moved away.
on 30 March 2016
Simply a great device. My B&O Stereo doesn't have BlueTooth, but by plugging this in to the Aux I can now listen to my entire music collection - even comes with a female to female jack converter so charged it, plugged it in and that was it. Fantastic value and it has future-proofed my great B&O Stereo System. Highly recommended.
on 13 May 2017
Very poor performance with input device within a range of 2m from receiver. Noise and interferences in the transmission very frequently. Also very flimsy when changing input device position even slightly.
on 27 July 2017
It is a small device bit works really well. It is easy to pair and operate and sound quality is as good as if my phone was hardwired. I use it in multiple vehicles some have a aux lead and some just have the aux socket making this ideal as it comes with the appropriate adaptors. If I have to put a negative I would say the on/off button feels a little flimsy but this hasn't caused an issue so far. All in all I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend to anyone.
I wanted this small receiver to attach it to a powered speaker in order to get higher power/volume from my ipad. By connecting the output from the receiver to the line in socket of the powered computer speaker using the supplied cables I was able to pair this device very quickly with my ipad and iphone to play music with better bass and volume whilst working at home. Easily recharged and paired with bluetooth devices and the range is quite good indoors.
on 6 March 2017
There are no teeth...it's black not blue...and it's great at making music on my phone play in my car 🚗 broom boom. It's small enough to tuck away but you do need to get to the power button each time as it powers down after inactivity to save battery. I have changed once so far in 4 months light use. It's great bang for the buck, just try it.
on 26 May 2014
Simple and easy to set up. The only problem is that if you buy more than one, it seems impossible to rename them, so it becomes difficult to specify out which device you're streaming to.
on 12 September 2017
Bought one of these for my car to save having to keep taking off my phone case to plug my aux lead into the phone. So good I've just ordered another to go with my old iPod dock to save having a cable trailing across the kitchen! Works well, no issues with it going out of range or breaking up etc even when I've gone off round the house with my phone in my pocket.
on 11 August 2014
Arrived on time. Its very tiny but it works. However the wire cable which connects to stereo is very very short. So either it has to hang down, which would damage it in long run, or you have to stick it to the side, but then you have to take it out for recharge!!
Just a question to manufacturer seller, since when have cable/wires become an endangered specious?